Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    For fuck sakes, they are the lamest stable in wrestling today and you want to put ALL the titles on them? It's be like awarding the Americas Cup to a surfboard
    Who said I wanna put all the titles on them? I'm only interested in Ziggler, and I'd like to see what AJ would do with the Divas title.

Blog Entries
    For fuck sakes, they are the lamest stable in wrestling today and you want to put ALL the titles on them? It's be like awarding the Americas Cup to a surfboard
    *ring*

It's for you, Robstar. 3MB's on the phone.

Black Ninja!
    AJ styles comes out and takes fandango out while he pronounces his name. Then AJ wrestles chris Jericho in his debut match for wwe at Wrestlemania. Then sting comes out and costs the undertaker his streak. Setting up a match between the two of them next year where either one can actually win....

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I'm not sure how you can say this in a world that has 3MB
    3MB are AWESOME.

Paul Heyman is going to become "possessed" by the spirit of Paul Bearer and cost CM Punk the match and become Taker's new manager

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *ring*

It's for you, Robstar. 3MB's on the phone.
    You don't get it do you? 3MB are supposed to be humorous. They're intended to be a joke. Ziggler Inc are meant to be something credible and they're not; they don't even fall short, they fail to get off the launchpad. THAT is what you call a colossal failure and a joke. It's not even got anything to do with Zigs or AJ or even Kook E Langston - it's the first time I've ever seen the whole being LESS than the sum of it's parts. And that, jack, is the pure fact of the matter.

Blog Entries
    You don't get it do you? 3MB are supposed to be humorous. They're intended to be a joke. Ziggler Inc are meant to be something credible and they're not; they don't even fall short, they fail to get off the launchpad. THAT is what you call a colossal failure and a joke. It's not even got anything to do with Zigs or AJ or even Kook E Langston - it's the first time I've ever seen the whole being LESS than the sum of it's parts. And that, jack, is the pure fact of the matter.
    I know they're supposed to be like that but the problem I have with them is that nothing really separates them apart from the other. All I see when I look at them is three jobbers in drummer drag as a result of creative having nothing better for them to do. At least with Too Cool, all three members had something of their own that added to the overall dynamic of the team. With 3MB? Eh, nothing all that special. Maybe they're not the worst but I don't find them all that, y'know?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I know they're supposed to be like that but the problem I have with them is that nothing really separates them apart from the other. All I see when I look at them is three jobbers in drummer drag as a result of creative having nothing better for them to do. At least with Too Cool, all three members had something of their own that added to the overall dynamic of the team. With 3MB? Eh, nothing all that special. Maybe they're not the worst but I don't find them all that, y'know?
    What I'm saying is they cannot be weighed against Ziggler Inc. because of the motivation behind them. That's like comparing Randy Orton to Santino, character wise, push wise, appeal wise. They're just not in the same category.

I recall Too Cool being THE joke of the WWE prior to Rikishi. And Rikishi didn't lend them too much more credibility either. Seriously, they were the jobbers of their time.

Blog Entries
    What I'm saying is they cannot be weighed against Ziggler Inc. because of the motivation behind them. That's like comparing Randy Orton to Santino, character wise, push wise, appeal wise. They're just not in the same category.

I recall Too Cool being THE joke of the WWE prior to Rikishi. And Rikishi didn't lend them too much more credibility either. Seriously, they were the jobbers of their time.
    Good point. I don't see even see why Ziggler Inc. should even exist quite frankly. They just feel so...odd.

Ziggler walks out with 2 belts & the Cena Heel Turn.

it will happen, oh yes it will happen