Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I have a feeling HBK will screw HHH, I don't know why I just have a feeling.
    Forgot about that one.
    Apparently they're thinking about doing that one to set up HHH vs HBK, since HHH wants HBK to be his final match, and really, I can't see why else they'd have HBK screwing HHH if they're not going down that road. However, HBK has said he's never wrestling again, and so far he's stuck to that. And he's approaching the age where you doubt if he's going to be able to wrestle again realistically.

The possibility of the screw job is there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lmao! Come on Tommy, they save all year just to get the chance to boo Cena in person.
    The pinnacle of any indy mark's 'career' no doubt!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Forgot about that one.
    Apparently they're thinking about doing that one to set up HHH vs HBK, since HHH wants HBK to be his final match, and really, I can't see why else they'd have HBK screwing HHH if they're not going down that road. However, HBK has said he's never wrestling again, and so far he's stuck to that. And he's approaching the age where you doubt if he's going to be able to wrestle again realistically.

The possibility of the screw job is there though.

The pinnacle of any indy mark's 'career' no doubt!
    It's not over until they have made a vlog about it Tommy.

I want Dolph to walk in with 0 titles and walk out with 2, that would be a surprise. And before anyone asks why, because he is the show off and can do what ever he likes.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I want Dolph to walk in with 0 titles and walk out with 2, that would be a surprise. And before anyone asks why, because he is the show off and can do what ever he likes.
    If that happened, I would mark the fuck out- with me being an uber Ziggler fan. Hopefully AJ wins the Divas title too.

I would love to see it happen, and then put the IC title on big E. (Barrett is doing nothing for it) Might spice things up for a while.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Blog Entries
    The Iron Sheik will get on the mic and say "FACK the efed! I see Bearkg88 in New York City, I break his back, make him humble!"
    They are going to job Rock and Cena to Sheiky Baby, he walks out of WM WWE champion, make everyone humble.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    If that happened, I would mark the fuck out- with me being an uber Ziggler fan. Hopefully AJ wins the Divas title too.
    For fuck sakes, they are the lamest stable in wrestling today and you want to put ALL the titles on them? It's be like awarding the Americas Cup to a surfboard

I wonder how the ratings would do if Ziggler's stable got the Tag and WHC and Diva's titles.

...Last time the IWC wanted one of their favorites to get a title(Ryder), things didn't pan out so well. o.o

Ziggler, I think, is walking out with a title Sunday.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Honestly I'd really love to see Rock beat Cena clean and THEN have Ziggler cash it in on Dwayne. Rock isnt a fulltime champ and cena doesn't get the belt. What could be better?

For fuck sakes, they are the lamest stable in wrestling today and you want to put ALL the titles on them? It's be like awarding the Americas Cup to a surfboard

I'm not sure how you can say this in a world that has 3MB