Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1

    Mania "surprises"

    An article suggested that there are a few surprises planned for Mania.

    What possible "surprises" could we see?

    My guess is it will backstage cameos by some legends, and not actually any surprise involvement or return.

    They do love to stir up that shit pot though lol

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    We're going to see some heel/face turns.

    I can see an Ortonn heel turn.
    I think we'll see Team Hell No split with one of them turning heel.
    The Cena heel turn isn't impossible (albeit unlikely IMO).
    I wouldn't rule out a MITB cash in from Ziggler, or at least an attempt (I mean his gimmick is that he 'steals the show').

    There's enough surprises that are possibilities for you right there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    we get reports of surpises every ppv.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'm calling it now - Big E steals the MITB briefcase from Zigs and cashes it in himself.

    The Iron Sheik will get on the mic and say "FACK the efed! I see Bearkg88 in New York City, I break his back, make him humble!"

    When Dean Ambrose hits the ring, a massive circle jerk of indy marks will occur all around the ring.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm calling it now - Big E steals the MITB briefcase from Zigs and cashes it in himself.

    The Iron Sheik will get on the mic and say "FACK the efed! I see Bearkg88 in New York City, I break his back, make him humble!"

    When Dean Ambrose hits the ring, a massive circle jerk of indy marks will occur all around the ring.
    Don't be ridiculous. Indy marks can't afford to go to Wrestlemania.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #6
    Kassius Ohno debuts but is fired before he gets to the ring.

  7. #7
    I have a feeling HBK will screw HHH, I don't know why I just have a feeling.




  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. Indy marks can't afford to go to Wrestlemania.
    Lmao! Come on Tommy, they save all year just to get the chance to boo Cena in person.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,762
    Blog Entries
    27
    Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston lose their tag team match- and Ziggler goes to steal the show by cashing in his MITB briefcase...but loses after Del Rio whoops his ass. That's what I call a surprise!


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I have a feeling HBK will screw HHH, I don't know why I just have a feeling.
    I don't know why they would do this. HBK is retired and HHH would be retired. Who would believe a career match if they both come back? Howvwer, I have that weird feeling too.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.