Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Punk making a point or not with the shirt still a nice thing for him to do and like most here said he SHOULD be on the wrestlemania card.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Given what's on the card this year, yeah... the IC champ and the US champ should be on the card. Fandango taking up a match is just asinine, and so is Tonnes of Funk vs Rhodes Scholars. I agree that Cesaro should be on the card, I just find it odd that so many people are defending him when they were trashing Santino, yet their US title runs were similar in deterioration and ultimately their irrelevancy. Is it just because Cesaro's an indy darling that can work? Let's be honest, he's done nothing beyond his ability in the ring to get anyone on the Cesaro bandwagon which is why I think he's been cast off to irrelevancy.
    Good point. If Santino had previously wrestled in ROH, the biased indy marks would've jizzed in their pants when he won the US title.

The has only been in WWE for about 12 months and for 8 of that he has been champion, so it's not like he is floundering around not doing anything, and if I remember rightly for the last few years it has been the norm for the midcard titles not to be defended.

Honestly I think they miss timed his rivalry with Miz, if it was still going on now, it would feel dragged out, but there wasnt really enough time to build up a prominant match, so to me he is better left off the card than going against some random.

I saw that but surely he would be running round with no jacket on if he wanted everyone to notice it, cesaro can go in the ring but his character is boring anti-america has been done to death, I think when he had the malenko theme not the rap one he has now they should of re-packaged him as some james bond man of mystery character who gets all the wenches or something. but I was hoping for a face barrett vs cesaro at wm.

Alright, so CM Punk came out and said he did not wear the shirt in silent protest of Cesaro not being on the card. So I'll concede and say I was wrong.

I have no problem doing that .... because two seconds later, he came out and said, "Cesaro not being on the card is ridiculous" so he still made a protest but it just isn't silent. Lol.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries
    I'd still believe he wore it to expose Cesaro more. Working on the theory that his fans are a fairly easily lead lot, I'm sure he's aware that if he endorsed something, they'd fall over themselves to get to it too. Except drinking bleach of course.

Blog Entries
    Just thought I'd throw this in here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...g-taker-streak

CM Punk has always been an outspoken individual. It was the reason why he had so much backstage heat on him from management he first started with WWE. During a recent interview, the former heavyweight champion stated that feels that WWE is missing the boat on performers like Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barrett. Punk said:

"This is not my company; if it was it would be run very differently and I'm not saying that the way Vince McMahon does things is 100% right or 100% wrong all the time and I'm not saying that I know the answer to everything. Vince does what he thinks is best for business and he's right a lot of the time and there's just sometimes I think he's missing the boat on stuff, Cesaro being one of them. [Wade] Barrett's another good one. I think we start and stop guys too much. They did it with me forever; they did it with Sheamus forever. You're the flavor of the month. You're doing this, you're doing that, and then you just kind of get shuffled to the back. I don't think anybody can truly organically grow and become these superstars that they say they're looking for when you start and stop guys all the time. But it's just a difference of opinion on how the business is."