Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Like him or not, CM Punk is no fool. He wore the AC shirt for a reason, at a minimum as a "shout out" to him. It is not a coincidence. It seems pretty darn likely that it is a direct response to the fact that AC isn't booked for WM. That isn't a huge assumption at all.

Saying wearing the AC shirt is just a coincidence is like saying him wearing the SCSA shirt during his original "pipe bomb" promo was also a coincidence!

Never been a fan of either man, but I understand Punk's shout-out. Cesaro SHOULD be on the card. He's been US Champion for what, 8 months now?
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 04-04-2013 at 05:39 PM.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Its no secret he loves pushing guys that deserve better and i completely agree that Antonio Cesaro should be getting better than he is right now!!
    He's been the United States champion for nearly 8 months, what more do you want?

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    He's been the United States champion for nearly 8 months, what more do you want?
    for him to appear on Wrestlemania.
    He's been US Champ for nearly 8 months and doesn't rate a match? the title itself doesn't even get a defense on the biggest show of the year?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    the title itself doesn't even get a defense on the biggest show of the year?
    That's the sucky part.

Although if they just threw a US title match in there for a few minutes with a random opponent it would mean nothing.

[thinks about midcard]

Just like the shoot promo with the Stone Cold Shirt. Punk is a smart man I really doubt anything he does that pertains to wrestling is random
    Thats What They Call Me cz Thats Who I Am
    ... The Puertorican Punisher STK

Damn it guy above me! I was about to mention the Austin T-shirt with a rolleyes!!!!

So yeah, means nothing!

Given what's on the card this year, yeah... the IC champ and the US champ should be on the card. Fandango taking up a match is just asinine, and so is Tonnes of Funk vs Rhodes Scholars. I agree that Cesaro should be on the card, I just find it odd that so many people are defending him when they were trashing Santino, yet their US title runs were similar in deterioration and ultimately their irrelevancy. Is it just because Cesaro's an indy darling that can work? Let's be honest, he's done nothing beyond his ability in the ring to get anyone on the Cesaro bandwagon which is why I think he's been cast off to irrelevancy.

I definitely think its a jab at corporate to push guys like that. But you cannot read too much into it. Ive seen ziggler rocking tons of different talent's shirts. It may just be more of a respect thing.

But I agree with everyone saying to push antonio. The dude can flat out perform amd every single person with a title should be on the card at wrestlemania.
    Last edited by anaconda_vice; 04-05-2013 at 09:40 AM.

[QUOTE=anaconda_vice;785442]I definitely think its a jab at corporate to push guys like that. But you cannot read too much into it. Ive seen ziggler rocking tons of different talent's shirts. It may just be more of a respect thing.

But I agree with everyone saying to push antonio. The dude can flat out perform amd every single person with a title should be on the card at wrestlemania.

agree 100% ^^
    Thats What They Call Me cz Thats Who I Am
    ... The Puertorican Punisher STK