Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CM Punk does it again!

So I saw a video from the Wrestlemania 29 conference where everyone is talking, trying to build up Wrestlemania. I always like it how everyone is in suits....except for Punk, just wearing his sweater (most likely what I would wear if I was a wrestler). Anywho, to the point. In the video, Punk talks about defeating Taker but the thing that caught my eye was his t-shirt. It was an antonio cesaro shirt and I just thought he is so clever. We all know Punk loves to push new talent from other places and changing the landscape and giving the hardworkers his due but his little shoutout to cesaro was a nice one. Do you think this is another Punk subliminal message or that it doesnt matter and Punk can wear any shirt he wants to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIYNJsdGsfw

Because I don't know how to put the whole video in
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Its no secret he loves pushing guys that deserve better and i completely agree that Antonio Cesaro should be getting better than he is right now!!

Blog Entries
    The biggest thing that little clip demonstrates to me is Punks apparent apathy towards this whole thing. It's like he's just punching the clock by habit until his post WM holiday. I am not feeling it. AJ Lee is more convincing than Punk has been lately

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The biggest thing that little clip demonstrates to me is Punks apparent apathy towards this whole thing. It's like he's just punching the clock by habit until his post WM holiday. I am not feeling it. AJ Lee is more convincing than Punk has been lately
    this
    though I will say that shirt-wise, yeah the thought was probably to get the guy's name out more, since Punk thinks he's got it, which is a pretty awesome thing to do, as long as the talent you advertise picks up on it and makes something out of the "shout out"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Robstar. I'm not sure Punk is pushing the envelop because he has a point to make or he's just dicking around.

And I don't see how Punk wearing a shirt is pushing Cesaro, as I don't see why losing a few matches buries Cesaro. He held his own in those matches. It's a shame he's not on the Mania-card, but I have the feeling he'll get his chance soon enough.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

So, no one finds it odd that CM Punk chose to wear -- of all shirts out right now -- an Antonio Cesaro shirt during a press conference, not a live event, a freaking PRESS conference for Wrestlemania?

That, to me, seems like an obvious jab at WWE for not booking a man who deserves to be on the Wrestlemania card, simply because he is one of the best talents in the company at this moment. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, wearing that shirt in silent protest of him not being on the card. I would too. I think it's complete BS that Cesaro won't be on the card, personally.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries
    he used to getaway with wearing a colt cabana t shirt when he was commentating

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    So, no one finds it odd that CM Punk chose to wear -- of all shirts out right now -- an Antonio Cesaro shirt during a press conference, not a live event, a freaking PRESS conference for Wrestlemania?

That, to me, seems like an obvious jab at WWE for not booking a man who deserves to be on the Wrestlemania card, simply because he is one of the best talents in the company at this moment. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, wearing that shirt in silent protest of him not being on the card. I would too. I think it's complete BS that Cesaro won't be on the card, personally.
    or he gets a shit load of free wwe tshirts and he grabbed the first clean one he saw. why would punk do a silent protest when he has and can just say how he feels?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro you're thinking too much!! People wear clothes because they are comfortable with them, I'm sure the only logical reason punk wore that shirt was because it was the first one he saw in his closet and said uhh nice color ( ok maybe not that) but you get the point. A year ago a picture came out with the Rock with a CM Punk shirt working out and it didn't mean anything. Now that AC doesn't have a match in WM is no issue the guy has not been in the main roster for that long, plus there is no face who is credible enough to face him right now. Yeah he may be skipping this WM but he has plenty more on his career

I find it hard to believe Punk just threw on a Cesaro shirt just to throw on a shirt for a Wrestlemania press conference. Why not a Daniel Bryan or a Ziggler shirt?

Also. I'm not thinking too much at all. Cesaro not being on the card is the first thing I thought about when I saw CM Punk wearing the shirt. And if it did for me, I'm sure it did for others, including Punk. Punk should have known about that reaction when he put it on and I'm pretty sure he did.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"