Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Cesaaro

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jack Swagger won the us title?
    Won it from Zack Ryder i believe during the whole Cena/Ryder/Eve/Kane thing. Then he lost it to Santino shortly after
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Won it from Zack Ryder i believe during the whole Cena/Ryder/Eve/Kane thing. Then he lost it to Santino shortly after
    I know lol!
    I was being sarcastic, alluding to the fact that Swaggers reign was so forgetful.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    O_o
    The what?!
    A Swiss thing, half scream half singing, a bit bizarre:

Hocus Pocus is cool though:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I know lol!
    I was being sarcastic, alluding to the fact that Swaggers reign was so forgetful.
    well i counteracted your sarcasm with a literal reply

but yeah in all seriousness it was terrible. Didnt really make much sense as he was just in the midst of jobbing/doing nothing as well.
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    A Swiss thing, half scream half singing, a bit bizarre:

Hocus Pocus is cool though:

Oh I know what yodeling is, just didn't know that WWE had Cesaro doing it lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    well i counteracted your sarcasm with a literal reply

but yeah in all seriousness it was terrible. Didnt really make much sense as he was just in the midst of jobbing/doing nothing as well.
    True, they should have kept the title on Ryder around that time. At least people back then cared about Ryder as he was on a popularity hight.

But Cesaro's done a great job with the title IMO, just gone off the boil a bit recently because of the focus being on the top guys for Wrestlemania.

While Fandango vs Jericho sounds good but its a shame its not Jericho vs Cesaro at wrestlemania because both work well together this past week raw,I would say best match on this week raw.

True, they should have kept the title on Ryder around that time. At least people back then cared about Ryder as he was on a popularity hight.

But Cesaro's done a great job with the title IMO, just gone off the boil a bit recently because of the focus being on the top guys for Wrestlemania.
    I do think he has, but he needs to stop jobbing. Instead i'd prefer if they put him in a solid mid card fued with someone like Jericho, Orton or maybe R-Truth rather than in obscurity. Especially during Wrestlemania season.

Blog Entries
    Sounded strange to me that you didn't know, still, you gave me the chance to put Hocus Pocus LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    While Fandango vs Jericho sounds good but its a shame its not Jericho vs Cesaro at wrestlemania because both work well together this past week raw,I would say best match on this week raw.
    Indeed, Cesaro vs Jericho = Epic WIN.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

He has a future in the WWE, but most of his gimmick is going to have to be completely changed post-Mania if he ever wants to get to a higher level.

1. Lose the US Championship. It was a great move on creative's part to have him win it last summer, but now it's holding him back.
    2. End the anti-American gimmick. This was outdated from the beginning, and the whole "evil European" schtick is so 007.
    3. Stop the yodelling. Need I say more?
    4. Speak English only. Cutting promos in multiple languages never worked for Hispanic talent, and it sure as heck isn't working for him.
    5. Stay solo. This was already taken care of early on when they dropped his angle with Aksana. But don't bring it back.

Outside of that, he can continue to be a Swiss powerhouse. The core character works. It's just everything else tacked on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    He has a future in the WWE, but most of his gimmick is going to have to be completely changed post-Mania if he ever wants to get to a higher level.

1. Lose the US Championship. It was a great move on creative's part to have him win it last summer, but now it's holding him back.
    2. End the anti-American gimmick. This was outdated from the beginning, and the whole "evil European" schtick is so 007.
    3. Stop the yodelling. Need I say more?
    4. Speak English only. Cutting promos in multiple languages never worked for Hispanic talent, and it sure as heck isn't working for him.
    5. Stay solo. This was already taken care of early on when they dropped his angle with Aksana. But don't bring it back.

Outside of that, he can continue to be a Swiss powerhouse. The core character works. It's just everything else tacked on.
    Exactly what you say he needs to change are the reasons I think he's doing well and still is (yodeling apart of course).