Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Cesaaro

Blog Entries
    Ever since I've seen this:

I've been convinced that Cesaro's destined for greatness.

I like that WWE are taking his push slower than they've pushed others like ADR, Sheamus, Swagger or Ryback in the past, since those quick pushes haven't come off each time. ADR's initial push was poorly executed (People forget that he's a former 2 time WWE Champion). Swagger's initial main event push was one of the worst in recent times. Sheamus' initial WWE title main event push didn't come off as good as hoped, and it wasn't until the turned face and was pushed slower for the title that he got over. Not everyone has been pleased with Ryback's push, although he seems over with the live crowds.

I like that Cesaro however is being pushed slowly, he's getting a good reign with the US title (understandable he's in the back seat during Wrestlemania season), and I'm sure that he'll have a big 2013.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I like that WWE are taking his push slower than they've pushed others like ADR, Sheamus, Swagger or Ryback in the past, since those quick pushes haven't come off each time. ADR's initial push was poorly executed (People forget that he's a former 2 time WWE Champion). Swagger's initial main event push was one of the worst in recent times. Sheamus' initial WWE title main event push didn't come off as good as hoped, and it wasn't until the turned face and was pushed slower for the title that he got over. Not everyone has been pleased with Ryback's push, although he seems over with the live crowds.

I like that Cesaro however is being pushed slowly, he's getting a good reign with the US title (understandable he's in the back seat during Wrestlemania season), and I'm sure that he'll have a big 2013.
    Wow you're right, I completely forgot he won the WWE Championship before (hell, even didn't remember his MITB win).

Don't think Cesaro has outgrown the US Title, he just needs to be in a feud for it and not job constantly to Orton, Sheamus etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekcian View Post
    Wow you're right, I completely forgot he won the WWE Championship before (hell, even didn't remember his MITB win).

Don't think Cesaro has outgrown the US Title, he just needs to be in a feud for it and not job constantly to Orton, Sheamus etc.
    Exactly. He's won the WWE title twice (don't really remember either), he's won the MITB match (don't remember that), and he won the Royal Rumble (the only reason I remember that is because Santino was the last man he threw out of the match!).

At least now after a face turn and a slower push he's having a somewhat ok WHC run.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You're absoluteley right. It's a shame he doesn't get to appear at Mania, I think he has done enough to deserve it, but if he misses this one and then gets a good program leading to bigger things, it was just a small setback.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping that Cesaro becomes the first man in WWE History to becomes both United States Champion and WWE Champion at the same time! When I see Cesaro in the ring and his above average mic skills, I feel that he is the most deserving US Champion in recent memory. Huge fan of his.

When Evan Bourne Returns I see him working a couple matches with Cesaro. Also Bourne selling that Swiss Death is gonna be sick. I really hope they don't continue Cesaro with the yodelling though.

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I'm hoping that Cesaro becomes the first man in WWE History to becomes both United States Champion and WWE Champion at the same time! When I see Cesaro in the ring and his above average mic skills, I feel that he is the most deserving US Champion in recent memory. Huge fan of his.
    So Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and most recently Jack Swagger did not deserve the US title ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    When Evan Bourne Returns I see him working a couple matches with Cesaro. Also Bourne selling that Swiss Death is gonna be sick. I really hope they don't continue Cesaro with the yodelling though.
    O_o
    The what?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    So Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and most recently Jack Swagger did not deserve the US title ?
    Jack Swagger won the us title?

I'd say his future is pretty bright. On the condition that he stops yodeling.

Seriously. It needs to stop.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.