Saving Wrestlemania

The Build up this year has been Horrible.Keeping all the matches they have now,How do you think they could have improved the build up to make you actually want to watch it?

I would have started the Fandango-Y2j Feud a little earlier and have had Fandango wrestle a few times to show he is actually a threat to Jericho.
    The Punk-Taker Feud is Great,But only because Paul Died :-( I wonder what they were Planning before that?

During the Legends Panel with the Rock and Cena,I would have had Hbk and Flair up there too(I know Ric was supposed to).
    Then Lesnar would come out and Go after Hbk but Rock would stand in his way.Cena would attack Rock from behind and then Lesnar would f5 him through the table.Then he would go after Hbk again but cena would stand in his way,Smile and then say go for it.This way they could set up a cena heel turn,Set up Rock-Lesnar for SS and Play off the f5 Through the table as a reason Rock looses at WM.

Quote Originally Posted by rsf8405 View Post
    The Build up this year has been Horrible.Keeping all the matches they have now,How do you think they could have improved the build up to make you actually want to watch it?

I would have started the Fandango-Y2j Feud a little earlier and have had Fandango wrestle a few times to show he is actually a threat to Jericho.
    The Punk-Taker Feud is Great,But only because Paul Died :-( I wonder what they were Planning before that?

During the Legends Panel with the Rock and Cena,I would have had Hbk and Flair up there too(I know Ric was supposed to).
    Then Lesnar would come out and Go after Hbk but Rock would stand in his way.Cena would attack Rock from behind and then Lesnar would f5 him through the table.Then he would go after Hbk again but cena would stand in his way,Smile and then say go for it.This way they could set up a cena heel turn,Set up Rock-Lesnar for SS and Play off the f5 Through the table as a reason Rock looses at WM.
    I haven't seen Fandango compete before but I heard he is good. I agree with you, they need to actually give us a reason to believe he can beat Jericho because right now he just seems like all talk and no walk.

The Punk/Taker feud FINALLY picked up this week with the ashes from the urn. That generated the heat and reason why Taker will want to kill Punk this Sunday. Other than that, it would have just been "I'm the best!" "No! I'm the best!"

My question for you is why would Lesnar attack HBK? My guess is to piss off HHH, correct? That'd be good for a Cena heel turn but it wouldn't make sense ... And an F5 through a table two weeks before WM wouldn't really hurt someone that badly if you think about it. Rock is a big guy, he can handle it.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    My question for you is why would Lesnar attack HBK? My guess is to piss off HHH, correct? That'd be good for a Cena heel turn but it wouldn't make sense ... And an F5 through a table two weeks before WM wouldn't really hurt someone that badly if you think about it. Rock is a big guy, he can handle it.
    Yea to piss off HHH,And he could've gotten Flair too since they are friends.Yea 2 weeks would be to much time,I meant to put that they should have done the Panel this past monday Leading into WM

Blog Entries
    The RAW after WM saved that awful WM...who will really remember what happened then anyway? The guys who get a big payday that's who

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain