Administrator
    Blog Entries

NXT Stars To Be Called Up?, WrestleMania Commun...

-- While the names have not been confirmed, WWE is looking to call up at least two stars from NXT after WrestleMania 29.-- WWE superstars will be all over the NY/NJ area this week doing community service work and promoting WrestleMania 29. Two of those events are:* A Military Meet & Greet will take place for 9-11 and Hurricane Sandy First Responders at the Lexington Avenue Armory.* WWE Superstars and Divas will visit sick kids at New York Presbyterian hospital, Morgan Stanley Childre...

Read Full Article >>

Blog Entries
    Got to be Bray Wyatt's turn now.
    I'm hoping that Connor O'Brian is the other one.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Got to be Bray Wyatt's turn now.
    I'm hoping that Connor O'Brian is the other one.
    I heard that Ohno was slated to be the next called up, over on DWN.

Though, I'm hoping for Bray and Ohno.

My list, however is:

Bray
    Ohno
    Corey
    Paige
    Leo Kruger - in his current gimmick.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Would love to see them bring up Adrian Neville & Oliver Grey and put them in the Tag Division.

The heel heavy division could use another solid babyface team.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I heard that Ohno was slated to be the next called up, over on DWN.

Though, I'm hoping for Bray and Ohno.

My list, however is:

Bray
    Ohno
    Corey
    Paige
    Leo Kruger - in his current gimmick.
    I'd be happy with any of those being called up.

Here's a thought though: Surely WWE are going to be releasing some talent soon. The roster is already bloated. I mean look at how much tv time Bo Dallas has had since being called up. I don't have much hope for any more people that get called up unless they make some space on the main roster.
    Although, I'm of the opinion that Dallas was called up too soon. sure he's decent in the ring, but that's about al he has going for him at the moment. I think there were better complete packages in NXT that should have been called up ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd be happy with any of those being called up.

Here's a thought though: Surely WWE are going to be releasing some talent soon. The roster is already bloated. I mean look at how much tv time Bo Dallas has had since being called up. I don't have much hope for any more people that get called up unless they make some space on the main roster.
    Although, I'm of the opinion that Dallas was called up too soon. sure he's decent in the ring, but that's about al he has going for him at the moment. I think there were better complete packages in NXT that should have been called up ahead of him.
    I don't know, apparently, there haven't been many talks about releasing any. But I wouldn't be surprised to see some go. There were rumors that some were trying to wait until after Mania to resign(Paycheck). So, if they do, it won't be any major lose(Despite newsboard goers treating each one like it was CM Punk).

If they don't release them, I wouldn't be surprised to see some go back down to NXT(A-Ry, for instance), or just float around.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I don't know, apparently, there haven't been many talks about releasing any. But I wouldn't be surprised to see some go. There were rumors that some were trying to wait until after Mania to resign(Paycheck). So, if they do, it won't be any major lose(Despite newsboard goers treating each one like it was CM Punk).

If they don't release them, I wouldn't be surprised to see some go back down to NXT(A-Ry, for instance), or just float around.
    Thing is, if they ever get the WWE network off the ground, they'll have the programming to accommodate the big roster, but until then , there's always going to be guys that simply won't get the tv time.
    There's a lot that are in danger of being cut though that are good enough to have roles on the main roster though, unfortunately.

NXT stars to be brought up

so EWN has reported that some NXT stars will be brought up after WM . for me im so excited for this . cause i love nxt i personally want to see it on tv and wish it was on tv more so then main event. these kids are pretty dang good so heres my list of guys that should be considered, besides guys already made an apperance on the main roster. I.e. Big E. and Bo Dallas

1) Adrian NEville- this is a high flyer kid that can straight up go love his in ring work.
    2) bray Wyatt- He could be an awesome heel with his family is pretty awesome work.
    3) NXT Divas- personally i think the product on NXT of divas is way better then the main roster Minus Emma shes so lame!
    4) Corey Graves- Big fan of him his gimmick is very different and his style is not what you would exepect.
    5) Mike Dalton- another high flyer i think he is very underestimated but can do some big things.
    6) Kashus Ohno- Chris hero is awesome .
    7) leo Kruger- Could be an awesome heel in wwe if giving the chance

thoughts neone
    ?
    Best Gimmick on NXT