Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cena's "We"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    hogans turn worked so well because as we found out years later, he is much more like Hollywood than Hulkamania in real life.

cena is genuinely a good guy, i do not think he could portray the cocky, cheating heel.

the only "heel" mentality that would work for him is the "i carried the company on my back for 7 years, and i still get boo'ed, cena sucks, etc." but then he would be a crybaby like bret hart. again, i do not think he could play that role well.

beisdes, everyone who vince wants to dislike cena already does, and has for about 4 years.

i cheer for the heels, always have, always will. that is why i love cena as the face, and as the wwe champ.

he is the all american boy. clean shaven, no tats, good looking, jacked, speaks well in public, great ambassador.

nothing better than cena getting beat for the title at a ppv by a heel after a nice, long feud ala money in the bank 2011.
    I think Cena is so much like Hogan, in build up by the WWE, that he can hide his feelings... Cena seems to be the guy who all can respect and he shows honor to others..... But does he really, much like Hogan had his friends, does little to help really put them over..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

If they want to turn Cena, the time is now. I would let Rock win at WM setting up their rematch at the next PPV. Cena goes nuts after the loss, tears up the set, etc. On RAW the next night, he comes out, apologizes for his actions, tries to get sympathy, etc. He calls out the Rock to congratulate him and shake his hand. Cena shakes his hand, then jumps the Rock. He beats him, stomps him, hits him with the belt / chair, etc. Cena makes the complete heel turn. He wins the WWE Title at the PPV after WM. Rock leaves to film a movie.

Punk loses to Taker, wants to take time off and returns in a couple of months as a face. He talks about losing the belt, losing to Taker, taking time off to get some perspective and re-evaluate things. He's the guy that is the thorn in Cena's side, becomes the #1 face in the company and setting up a Punk v Cena WWE Title Match at Summer Slam.

Ryback spends a year getting built up as a top face in the company. This sets up a Ryback v Cena match for the WWE Title either after Summer Slam or at Mania (with Ryback winning the Royal Rumble).

I didn't read anything into Cena's promo. I think it would be great if they turned Cena heel, but I don't think it will happen. If "this is it", I don't how see how they could do it without the shield. Whether they do it or not, whether the shield is involved or not here's hoping Cena wins and carries the belt into WM 30 to face The Undertaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    If they want to turn Cena, the time is now. I would let Rock win at WM setting up their rematch at the next PPV. Cena goes nuts after the loss, tears up the set, etc. On RAW the next night, he comes out, apologizes for his actions, tries to get sympathy, etc. He calls out the Rock to congratulate him and shake his hand. Cena shakes his hand, then jumps the Rock. He beats him, stomps him, hits him with the belt / chair, etc. Cena makes the complete heel turn. He wins the WWE Title at the PPV after WM. Rock leaves to film a movie.

Punk loses to Taker, wants to take time off and returns in a couple of months as a face. He talks about losing the belt, losing to Taker, taking time off to get some perspective and re-evaluate things. He's the guy that is the thorn in Cena's side, becomes the #1 face in the company and setting up a Punk v Cena WWE Title Match at Summer Slam.

Ryback spends a year getting built up as a top face in the company. This sets up a Ryback v Cena match for the WWE Title either after Summer Slam or at Mania (with Ryback winning the Royal Rumble).
    This scenario sounds good, except for the inclusion of Ryback. Anybody but him
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    This scenario sounds good, except for the inclusion of Ryback. Anybody but him
    But that's something we'll have to get used to regardless. Vince and HHH already view him as a future face of the company.

oh look people are thinking for the 7 billionth time cena is turning heel

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No, when he says "We", he means "We" as in him and the WWE Universe. He often does this in his promos, nothing new.
    Exactly. He has been saying that for a few years now.

Blog Entries
    Clearly an indication John's joining Swagger's team. Watch for when the trio line up side by side, with John saying "We," Zeb saying "The" and Jack saying "People" as the ring is pelted with handy trash, NWO style.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm