Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenCagedTigers View Post
    I don't recall whether or not he no-showed events, but I do remember him missing some events due to there being a problem in his family. IF I remember correctly, his sister passed away and he had to leave to take care of her children, and he later officially left the WWE to take care of his family.

This is of course, all from memory. I might be wrong. But regardless, he really could have been as big as Batista.
    No, you've got the story right. He never no-showed any events. Management had more than adequate notice as to his leave of absence, and he parted ways with the company on completely amicable terms.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

so does anyone know where he is now?and if he'll be returning to wrestling?

I think he's drinking in a bar right now with Wildcat Chris Harris saying "why the Frack did we ever leave TNA?"
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

The door was left open for him to come back whenever he wants. He left on his own terms due to a family emergency. I think he has a clothing brand or something along those lines now. So I doubt that Monty Brown would drink his sorrows away about something he could easily go back to doing. I bet a 100 dollars that if this family emergency would have never come to happen he would be atleast main eventing the WWE by now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I feel that Mr. Brown is a stand up guy for taking care of his family. Last I heard, the ex NFL player was helping about the football team at his college.

I honestly never saw anything in Monty Brown. Solid talent though.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I honestly never saw anything in Monty Brown. Solid talent though.
    He was a beast. Rough around the edges but he could have been a good main eventer.

Blog Entries
    I frowned hard when I saw Otunga try to copy the Pounce. The Alpha Male did it so much better. It looked like a frecking car crash.

i think on smackdown vs raw games he was on of the highest rated players so they most of had high hopes for him

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I frowned hard when I saw Otunga try to copy the Pounce. The Alpha Male did it so much better. It looked like a frecking car crash.
    Otunga couldn't hold a candle to anyone in the WWE, I'm not joking either. They have compared him to The Rock, and his promos don't even have half the charisma that Rocks had. He does a chokeslam kind of move called The Verdict(Sorry I can't remember the name) terribly.