Hybrid View

Wrestlemania debut

Big E Langston and Fandango are debuting in their 1st match (as they are now, not past characters.) officially at Wrestlemania .. What other memorable Wrestlemania debuts have there been, who else would you like to see debut at Wrestlemania ?

Blog Entries
    If we are looking at current WWE stars yet to debut, then there are a number of great talents currently in NXT.
    British Ambition are current WWE NXT Tag-Team Champions (Adrian Neville/Pac & Oliver Grey). Brilliant Tag-Team. Put them in a match at Wrestlemania with The Briscoe Brothers and I'd mark out huge.
    Paige as well provides a completely new look to a stereotypical WWE Diva. Can't wait for her debut.
    Who else.. El Generico, Kassisus Ohno (Hopefully reforming his Kings Of Wrestling Tag-Team with Antonio Cesaro), Bray Wyatt...
    There are a number of NXT Talent that have great potential in my eyes. I just hope the WWE do something interesting and relevant with them once they get the call-up to the main roster.

Bray wyatt.
    AINT NO MARK.

i am a huge corey graves fan, but do not think he will debut at 'mania.

unless we get some mass invasion angle from NXT.

that being said, pretty risky (and nerve wracking for the performer) to debut at 'mania.

but...curtis can go in the ring, plus he is with jericho.

big e is with 2 of the best technical performers and the best big man performer in the game.

i cannot recall another superstar who made their debut at mania...

Are we forgetting this is also Ryback & The Shield's debut too?
    EDIT@ Ignore me, thought you meant actual debuts lol

I still think Lesnar's post mania debut was one of the greatest debuts of all time... of all time!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Are we forgetting this is also Ryback & The Shield's debut too?
    EDIT@ Ignore me, thought you meant actual debuts lol

I still think Lesnar's post mania debut was one of the greatest debuts of all time... of all time!
    Yea actual debuts .. like has not worked a televised program for WWE yet like Fandango and Big E

Blog Entries
    How about WM 27: Michael Cole and Snookie. Both got the win! However, I predict Big E and Fandango to both lose.

Here's a great article from bleacherreport predicting every match. I agree with every pick except the last.
    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...or-every-match