Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dean Ambrose is.....

The Bad Guy...

No really, I don't know what it is. Obviously not the size or the voice but I see so much Scott Hall In Ambrose its crazy. Anyone else see it or am I just crazy

Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    The Bad Guy...

No really, I don't know what it is. Obviously not the size or the voice but I see so much Scott Hall In Ambrose its crazy. Anyone else see it or am I just crazy
    He's closer to Pillman or Piper than he is to Hall in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    He's closer to Pillman or Piper than he is to Hall in my view.
    Agreed 100%
    STOP...
    ​Hammock Time!

Quote Originally Posted by butch magnus View Post
    Agreed 100%
    double agreed. Ambrose is going to be brilliant after his time with the shield. proving forever more how good stables are for creating stars

Black Ninja!
    Overrated...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Overrated...

No B-Mac, we're talking about Ambrose; not Punk

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No B-Mac, we're talking about Ambrose; not Punk
    To me B-mac is correct to a point. Smarks love this guy and he tends to sell terribly. He does nothing in the ring that makes me say wow, like the other two members of the shield. Sure, he can cut a promo... But I'd take a better wrestler who has good mic skills like rollins over ambrose anyday.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    To me B-mac is correct to a point. Smarks love this guy and he tends to sell terribly. He does nothing in the ring that makes me say wow, like the other two members of the shield. Sure, he can cut a promo... But I'd take a better wrestler who has good mic skills like rollins over ambrose anyday.
    I feel Seth Rollins is going to be one of the breakout stars of the group. I know Roman Reigns has the look, and is powerful. But I can see those two being top stars in the future. Dean Ambrose could surprise me, but I see him as a mid-carder for now.

Says the guy who wrote a blog as to why John Cena should be the face of the WWE, citing his mic skills being better than wrestling ability

My argument through this whole thing isn't that Ambrose is over rated based on smarks. But I do have to question you guys as to just how much you have seen of Jon Moxley or are you basing such claims off of the whole crumpet of time in which he has been Dean Ambrose. I'm just saying, if you want to know why so many are talking of the guys potential, do some research instead of just saying people are over rating a guy based upon work that you haven't seen before. How do you know if the movie Argo is overrated if you made that conclusion based on the trailer you saw versus the amount of positive reviews you read about the film? Instead of making claims with a limited sample size to use, go look watch what people are basing their reviews off of.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I appreciate that Ambrose had this whole thing before WWE and he might have been good but it really is a case of 'what have you done for me lately?'. Put up or shut up time needs to come sooner, rather than later.

I thought Reigns was solid on the mic tonight.