Post WWE in the Pacific Northwest

I notice that the WWE rarely travels to places like Seattle, Portland, Spokane, and Vancouver compared to places like Houston, Boston, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, etc. The reason that I can think of is that the Northwest is densely populated compared to the other parts of the United States due to the fact that it is surrounded by plenty of empty terrain which makes it very difficult to travel there. Your thoughts?

Blog Entries
    It's densely populated AND it's empty? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's densely populated AND it's empty? What gives?
    You are the IWC of people, you just complain about what people are saying at every given time

That being said, it is mildly difficult to go to the PNW, but beyond that WWE probably has a legitimate reason e.g. low sales, past difficulties etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    You are the IWC of people, you just complain about what people are saying at every given time

That being said, it is mildly difficult to go to the PNW, but beyond that WWE probably has a legitimate reason e.g. low sales, past difficulties etc.
    So, because I demonstrate where people make errors, that's me complaining somehow? I didn't write the contradiction in the OP fella, I just pointed it out. Clearly at some point, I have exposed you in your own inadequate thinking and you have lingering butthurt about it. That's ok, that's fine by me. Your comment about the "IWC of people" is really clever by the way

it's not the 1880s. it's not hard to travel to anywhere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it's not the 1880s. it's not hard to travel to anywhere.
    But it takes time me boy!

im in Spokane, they came about 6 months ago....I lived in central VA and they would come once at the beginning of the year, and once during the summer. ill keep track on Spokane but im pretty sure they try to hit the smaller cities only twice a year...of course bigger cities means bigger buy rate, bigger events, merch sales...I kinda learned that in Virginia, I took my now wife to WWE Armageddon 06 in Richmond, it was their first PPV in 9 years! every time I went to the tv tapings or untelevised they blocked off most of mid to upper arena. But beyond all of this, Vinnie Mac ain't stupid! he knows where he makes the most money at!