Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #WWEisboring

I'm almost to the point where I'm going to stop watching wrestling again. Out of around 3 hours of show, a sixth of it piques my interest. I think I'd keep up with it via match results and wrestling news sites but it's becoming a chore to watch.

I keep waiting for Dennis to pop in and explain why he liked the episode...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

John Cena promo - makes it feel something will happen Sunday
    Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler - great match
    Antonio Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho - great match with funny aspect
    Divas tag match - actually interesting divas match
    Undertaker/CM Punk build up - intense segment building to Wrestlemania

how was that a bad episode?

I have never missed an episode of Raw, up until I decided to skip tonights. Figured there was no point as I plan on passing on Mania this year (also a first for me). Could it really of been that bad though? I have to admit, the move to 3 hours has made it pretty watered down, but I really did not expect to see this.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I keep waiting for Dennis to pop in and explain why he liked the episode...

I keep waiting for wrestling fans to stop complaining about things that are nowhere near as bad as they make them out to be...
    ]

I keep waiting for wrestling fans to stop complaining about things that are nowhere near as bad as they make them out to be...
    Thank You! Finally some one says it

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

It is true that this Raw was not bad at all in comparison to some other Raw's before, but it was just lacking something. It was lacking that energy that made you pumped for Wrestlemania. Is it the predictability? The rematches? The lacking midcard? Hey, I will still watch and won't complain, but WWE needs to bust their ass to make this Sunday a good one because their lack of build is killing them slowly. And just to mention, I do not like the yodeling gimmick
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    If there's one thing that I'm tired of, it's this spirit of conformity that enforces that any sort of gripe or complaint, no matter how well it's supported by the person who holds it, can't be stated without getting deemed a whiner who doesn't really love wrestling at all. You like a certain aspect of the business? Great. That doesn't mean I have to though.

With that being said, I thought RAW was rather bland. This was their last chance to sell Wrestlemania is to me and they didn't do it. Watching that show felt like a chore and nothing piqued my interest. In some cases, we see the exact same wrestlers face off again and again and again and that trend didn't cease tonight. About the only match I'm looking forward to his ADR/Swagger and even that hype up has been losing a bit of steam lately.

But it's threads like this that have the TNA fan in me laughing and saying

Maybe I should photoshop Cookie Monster out and put in a picture of Dirty Heels with the belts.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If there's one thing that I'm tired of, it's this spirit of conformity that enforces that any sort of gripe or complaint, no matter how well it's supported by the person who holds it, can't be stated without getting deemed a whiner who doesn't really love wrestling at all. You like a certain aspect of the business? Great. That doesn't mean I have to though.

With that being said, I thought RAW was rather bland. This was their last chance to sell Wrestlemania is to me and they didn't do it. Watching that show felt like a chore and nothing piqued my interest. In some cases, we see the exact same wrestlers face off again and again and again and that trend didn't cease tonight. About the only match I'm looking forward to his ADR/Swagger and even that hype up has been losing a bit of steam lately.
    This is exactly how I feel, I try to stay positive about the show, but it has felt like a chore to sit through lately, can't believe it took me this long to realize that I am not obligated to watch, but, in many ways its an addiction, a habit. I agree that they just failed to sell the PPV to me and that's why for the first time in over 20 years, I will not be ordering it.

Obviously, they have it in them to put on a great performance, but, for some reason they have me really not wanting to spend the time. Those that are spending their time and money this Sunday deserve a great show and I hope they get it. I'm sure it won't take long before I'm back in the habit of watching again, and I'm sure eventually I'll start to enjoy again. Just seems like lately it hasn't been there.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate