Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: #WWEisboring

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Asking me, I'd give a good portion of it to being 3 hours. I'm usually ecstatic watching it. Now I'm just laying here with it in the background.
    Thats me now too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Thats me now too.
    It's been that way for me right around EC season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    It is true that this Raw was not bad at all in comparison to some other Raw's before, but it was just lacking something. It was lacking that energy that made you pumped for Wrestlemania. Is it the predictability? The rematches? The lacking midcard? Hey, I will still watch and won't complain, but WWE needs to bust their ass to make this Sunday a good one because their lack of build is killing them slowly. And just to mention, I do not like the yodeling gimmick
    WrestleMania 29 is a 5 hour filler PPV. Almost everything that isn't a rematch is a last minute random addition. And most of the matches are predictable. So unless you're just WILD about seeing ADR take on Weed The People, you either don't care or you've seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    WrestleMania 29 is a 5 hour filler PPV. Almost everything that isn't a rematch is a last minute random addition. And most of the matches are predictable. So unless you're just WILD about seeing ADR take on Weed The People, you either don't care or you've seen it before.

Yes... We have seen all of the following before:

Cena vs. Rock 2 - Cena avenges his one WM loss to Rock
    Taker vs. Punk 2 - After the legit death of Paul Bearer being the focus of the angle
    ADR vs. Swagger - Having the battle be virtually even going into the event with the possibility of a Ziggler cash in which also has never been on a Mania event.
    The Shield vs. Orton/Sheamus/Show with the potential of a Orton heel turn
    Y2J vs. Fandango... A guy who has yet to actually debut
    Hell No vs. Big Zig... Also including a guy who has yet to debut

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a PPV I will be purchasing, but your absolute statement of having "seen this before" mixed with your own personal taste of detest for the card seems a bit more like a child’s temper tantrum using unfounded extremes due to not getting what they want rather than any legit reasoning as to avoid the show all together.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's been that way for me right around EC season.
    A lot of times I fall asleep with it on. I DVR it though and sometimes watch it all later in about 30 minutes instead of 3 hrs

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    The funny thing is the people who bitch, are still going to watch Wrestlemania. And then once they realize that most of the matches on the card are quality matches, then I wonder what they will bitch about then.
    Same thing, except, they might add in 'It was better than expected'.

But yeah, most will watch/keep track of it. Offer the same opinion that it was a bad card/build, say some of the matches were better/worst than expected. Same as they do for any other PPV
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I am more psyched for the Hall of Fame. Thats the reason I buy the WM DVDs- rarely do I watch all the matches

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Just to think Cena will get booed out of met-Life Stadium and Bruno will get the standing ovation he deserves...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I am more psyched for the Hall of Fame. Thats the reason I buy the WM DVDs- rarely do I watch all the matches
    No doubt, I may not be watching the PPV, but I will take the time to view the HOF (if it is made available to me)
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    No doubt, I may not be watching the PPV, but I will take the time to view the HOF (if it is made available to me)
    They usually show a short edited version on the USA Network in the states the night before- I hope they do it this year. And this is one year I would love to hear all the speeches..

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young