Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: #WWEisboring

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    EY is still a champion in TNA until they say otherwise...

398 days and still counting... I'd laugh if they made it to 435 days and then they turn them in. Just to say that the Knockout Tag Team reign was one day longer than CM Punks

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    398 days and still counting... I'd laugh if they made it to 435 days and then they turn them in. Just to say that the Knockout Tag Team reign was one day longer than CM Punks
    They probably will...

They probably will...

I'd laugh... Others would bash TNA for it, but I'd find the entertainment value behind it.

"We're an Indy fed and our Women's division had a title reign longer than yours, so neener-neener there Mr. Punk!"

DRG hates everyone

I liked that they left the lights on for Undertakers bit. That stupid dramatic lighting shit is annoying. I don't think this Raw was that bad but it wasn't that good at the same time; not "last one before Wrestlmania" quality but not Raw Roulete quality either..
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

I was going to watch raw but then I got to watching The Following and Fast and Loud. By the time I remembered it was over. I could set it to auto record like Impact but since it went to 3 hours I usually end up fast forwarding through and seeing Raw in about 20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    The build to wrestlemania is just horrible.....
    It was the last RAW before Wrestlemania and Cena & The Rock just did not get face to face !!! Really ? Each made their own promo and that's all WWE gave us ? This is ridiculous ! I really hope Wrestlemania will be better than this horrible "build to Wrestlemania" where we saw the same things RAW after RAW since the RAW after EC...

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    It was the last RAW before Wrestlemania and Cena & The Rock just did not get face to face !!! Really ? Each made their own promo and that's all WWE gave us ? This is ridiculous ! I really hope Wrestlemania will be better than this horrible "build to Wrestlemania" where we saw the same things RAW after RAW since the RAW after EC...
    Del Rio/Swagger, Fandango/Jericho, and Undertaker/Punk had the best build this Monday.

Del Rio/Swagger was a good build since the feud started
    Fandago/Y2J was the same RAW after RAW, it's boring.
    Undertaker/Punk. Almost no build and not enough time to have something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Del Rio/Swagger was a good build since the feud started
    Fandago/Y2J was the same RAW after RAW, it's boring.
    Undertaker/Punk. Almost no build and not enough time to have something interesting.
    I felt the beginning of The Undertaker Vs Punk feud was bad. The only reason CM Punk gets to face the Deadman was because he won a fatal 4 way? I think that was a bad way to start it. But I did enjoy the ending of Raw.

I like the Fandango/Y2J build because I feel that it shows the vicious side to Fandango. I think he got a lot of heat on raw, and I know those two can put on a great match at WM.

Del Rio and Swagger will be the best technical match of the show. And I felt the build has been pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Del Rio and Swagger will be the best technical match of the show. And I felt the build has been pretty good.

I am not 100% sold on this. Curtis is a damn fine wrestler in his own right and that match might contend with this one you are giving the nod to at the moment. We'll see, but the biggest part to be played in my decision will be the time dedicated to each match. Not enough time will hurt Goo/Y2K and too much time will hurt USA/MEX.

DRG hates everyone