Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #WWEisboring

Hybrid View

#WWEisboring

Well IWC...as we approach Wrestlemania with arguably the most important Raw of the year...#WWEisboring trends worldwide. As much as I'm sure steph, haith, and vinny mac try to shake it off...they should be VERY concerned.

So why, on the biggest Raw of the year are we getting unhappy fans? Why is Cena getting the loudest "boring" chant of his career during the biggest promo of his life? Is it PGs fault? Is it Raw being 3 hours?, a ridiculous time slot to fill weekly? Lazy, safe, predictable booking?

I'm actually happy that this has happened and I'd be willing to bet creative has a rather "told ya so" attitude toward the higher ups. This is proof that WWE needs to stop disregarding the fans. Many of you will say "WWE doesn't care about the few outspoken fans, they care about money" but I think this years ppv buys and the decline in ratings after mania will prove that the E needs to re-analyze their product if they wanna make it in the long run. Thoughts?
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Fresh Member
    Ahmen, The only good thing on raw so far was Cesar and Jericho.
    #PushThe Future

I like Raw, these people need to calm the fuck down and shut up

The build to wrestlemania is just horrible.....
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    The build to wrestlemania is just horrible.....
    It was the last RAW before Wrestlemania and Cena & The Rock just did not get face to face !!! Really ? Each made their own promo and that's all WWE gave us ? This is ridiculous ! I really hope Wrestlemania will be better than this horrible "build to Wrestlemania" where we saw the same things RAW after RAW since the RAW after EC...

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    It was the last RAW before Wrestlemania and Cena & The Rock just did not get face to face !!! Really ? Each made their own promo and that's all WWE gave us ? This is ridiculous ! I really hope Wrestlemania will be better than this horrible "build to Wrestlemania" where we saw the same things RAW after RAW since the RAW after EC...
    Del Rio/Swagger, Fandango/Jericho, and Undertaker/Punk had the best build this Monday.

Would be really funny if #worstWMever or #WMisshit trends during WM haha

I think one of the big problems is that outside of a few people, there are so many guys on the roster that just feel lifeless and irrelevant. Combine that with a lack of long storyline builds to a PPV that is supposed to be the culmination of storylines, and the whole thing just feels half-baked... all to one side(the big three matches).

Asking me, I'd give a good portion of it to being 3 hours. I'm usually ecstatic watching it. Now I'm just laying here with it in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Asking me, I'd give a good portion of it to being 3 hours. I'm usually ecstatic watching it. Now I'm just laying here with it in the background.
    You aren't the only one. I used to countdown the hours till Raws, still do, but now I feel like getting through the entire 3 hours has become a chore
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"