View Poll Results: Impact match 3-28-13

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHAVO GUERRERO & HERNANDEZ vs. BAD INFLUENCE (DANIELS & KAZARIAN)

9 90.00%
  • KURT ANGLE & JAMES STORM & ERIC YOUNG vs. ACES & EIGHTS (D.O.C. & WES BRISCO & GARETT BISCHOFF)

0 0%
  • Jeff Hardy vs Mr Anderson

1 10.00%
    Blog Entries

Match of the Night Impact 3-28-13

My pick.... Tag match for # 1 contender or Hardy vs Mr Anderson
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Holy mother of shit, there were only three matches?????

Blog Entries
    Yeah..... long somewhat matches.... then the Knockout segment with Teryn Terrall calling out Gail Kim which Tara came out and Velvet Sky, but wasn't a match...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

I honestly thought there was more, specially since it was OFN, guess not. Either way I thought the 2 on 2 tag match was the best

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I honestly thought there was more, specially since it was OFN, guess not. Either way I thought the 2 on 2 tag match was the best
    3 matches including the Knockout segment and Jeff Hardy at the start of the show, Sting calling out Hogan, James Storm calling out AJ Styles..

The one bad part about the double tapings is that they have to space everything out to not tire out the wrestlers or the crowd. I guess the reason we are getting every other week of X-Division matches is to pump up the crowd during the 3rd hour of taping. I expect a lot of these segment-heavy shows followed by a wrestling packed one, and vice versa.

OT: I got to vote for the tag match.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    The one bad part about the double tapings is that they have to space everything out to not tire out the wrestlers or the crowd. I guess the reason we are getting every other week of X-Division matches is to pump up the crowd during the 3rd hour of taping. I expect a lot of these segment-heavy shows followed by a wrestling packed one, and vice versa.

I thought the same thing...

Tag match for the landslide. I liked the 3 on 3 and thought Hardy/Anderson was a good match, but the Texicans vs. Bad Influence was just a notch above them. Great showing by the Texicans (Chavo and Hernandez has stepped up a bit as of late) and Kaz/Daniels are always gold. I wish Bad Influence would have gone over because them in a program with Dirty Heels is something I can't wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post

OT: I got to vote for the tag match.
    Yeah i think right now thy experimenting with the tapings.... Like you said, most likely trying to keep the guys fresh and rested...
    3 to 4 hours of wrestling, wouldn't be surprised they go weekly by fall to avoid having most guys wrestle 2 or more times..

Blog Entries
    tag match...chavo/hernandez are ensuring a great match everytime they are stepping in...

TNA is using the vet Chavo very well..Hernandez is a guy who has all tools (look, agility, power) but somehow is not very interesting as a singles competitor and also he cannot tell a story inside the ring...best way to use him is putting him in a Tag team...with chavo he has become very interesting as Chavo will tell the story n Hernandez can be used for pumping up the crowds...

They are really watching the amount of matches they do now because of taping two weeks in one go.