Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    BTW, what is Grizzly's backstory? I'm a bit ignorant to it...

http://q103albany.com/meet-the-littl...onor-tv-video/ <- Just a taste

AOW 74 - http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2011/...izzly-redwood/ <- Here's the meat

If you have an hour to spare, listen to that interview. The guy has been through a lot personally and explains why and how his stature is perhaps his greatest motivating strength in the wrestling ring. He is the ultimate underdog in life, not just in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think Cabers was talking about how it came about. From reports (remember, these are dirt sheets so take it for what it's worth) Haas has been bullying talent in the ROH locker room (especially Grizzly for his size) for a stretch of time. ROH officials say it's due to Haas just operating the way things operated in WWE during his tenure there, but if this is truly the case, Haas is indeed an asshole for picking on Grizzly for his size (read Grizzly Redwoods back-story to find out why it's such a dick move) and the fact that he punched him backstage due to Grizzly standing up for himself is pretty low class.

This is all going off reports and only Haas, Grizz, Delirious, and Kevin Kelly know exactly what happened.
    Fair enough, I'm not really into ROH so didn't know anything about how Haas has bee behaving backstage.
    Keep in mind though, these are all dirt sheet reports, so you can't exactly rely on any of them being accurate. Only way we'll get the truth is if we get some interviews with the people involved, and even then, you're going to get contradicting/twisted stories.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Probably right, but I think that why Shelton hasn't resigned already....
    I doubt it. If WWE offered Benjamin a contract tomorrow, then he'd take it, regardless of if Haas comes in or not. That I can pretty much guarantee you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

You really think that WWE are going to want to sign him after this incident? I don't think so.
    TNA on the other hand... well they'll take anyone and everyone as we know.
    Just because TNA is #2 (and I don't mean the bathroom version), doesn't mean they're desperate.

Regards from the Armchair Wrestling SuperHero,
    Mad Bill

Blog Entries
    Fair enough, I'm not really into ROH so didn't know anything about how Haas has bee behaving backstage.
    Keep in mind though, these are all dirt sheet reports, so you can't exactly rely on any of them being accurate. Only way we'll get the truth is if we get some interviews with the people involved, and even then, you're going to get contradicting/twisted stories.

I doubt it. If WWE offered Benjamin a contract tomorrow, then he'd take it, regardless of if Haas comes in or not. That I can pretty much guarantee you.
    Shelton has been gone or out of his ROH contract for while, you might be right... But I doubt Shelton would let his best friend stand out in the cold, from not coming back... It would have to be deal where they both get brought back...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Just saw there was some confusion yes i meant they way he reacted to Grizzly was unprofessional. He has apparently been bullying the mid card in ROH to the point were most of them were unwilling to work with him.

Too right he would sign it! Even though they may be friends outside of wrestling when it comes down to making money you have to go for it.