View Poll Results: who do you want to return to TNA?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome Kong

12 34.29%
  • Sharkboy

5 14.29%
  • Elix Skipper

6 17.14%
  • Amazing Red

10 28.57%
  • Jeff Jarrett

7 20.00%
  • Konnan

2 5.71%
  • Taylor Wilde

3 8.57%
  • Francine

1 2.86%
  • Monty Brown

6 17.14%
  • other

11 31.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yep that move was so epic. I was so happy when WWE let me him keep that finisher in ECW. To bad he retired so soon.

Doesnt Hernandez use this now?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Doesnt Hernandez use this now?

As a signature move, yes and while he is decent at it, Brown's was just more explosive and looked legit where Hernandez' looks like the guy is jumping with the move (as you see Styles doing in the video). When Brown would hit his on a moving opponent, it looked like it came from out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I loved Monty Brown in TNA. That pounce was vicious, he was one of the reasons I started watching TNA in the first place.
    LOL!
    The Pounce was one of the most stupid finishers in history!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Man so many choices. but ill name some that havent been named. the tag team of jay lethal and consequences creed, winter, Alex Shelly for a mcmg reunion! One of my favorites Brian Kendrick's (with a better gimmick) Paul London and last but not least PETEY WILLIAMS with the Canadian destroyer

These are my personal choices, but most not gonna happen!
    Alex Shelley - MCMG are the reason I started watching TNA in 2008 (seems to prefer Japan)
    Jay Lethal - Solid addition to the X division (pissed someone off backstage)
    Desmond Wolfe - Awesome worker (retired due to illness)
    Daffney - the Anti-knockout (Lawsuit/injury)
    Alyssa Flash - Criminally under used (Possible return???)
    Winter - Still remeber her wrestling guys on UK indie scene (gimmick died, could return with something new?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean34curry View Post
    Man so many choices. but ill name some that havent been named. the tag team of jay lethal and consequences creed, winter, Alex Shelly for a mcmg reunion! One of my favorites Brian Kendrick's (with a better gimmick) Paul London and last but not least PETEY WILLIAMS with the Canadian destroyer

Watch Impact this week - Petey resigned already.

I don't like Kendrick, but London and Kendrick would be an excellent addition to the tag division. Kendrick alone is annoying but the antics of these two pot heads together mixed with their abilities in this ring is something that could be valuable to the TNA Tag Division.

Jay Lethal I am all for (I hate that they let him go when he had such momentum) but Xavier Woods doesn't seem likely to be leaving NXT for TNA anytime soon; good for Creed.

I never got the love for Winter... To me, she is what made TBP old and annoying in their final days (more so than Lacy Von Erich) and I could live without her.

Shelley I would be pleased with but after the constant ACL surgeries of Chris Sabin, I am not sure if the MCMG will be what it once was. This is especially saddening as Sabin was one of my favorites in the X-Division early years.

DRG hates everyone

I hate to sound like a dick, but I am going to be honest. What will determine Kong’s return (and success afterwards) to the ring will be if she blames the miscarriage on her professional wrestling career. If she does, then I think she will walk away (perhaps having made one return) and she has every right to do so in my book as the physicality of wrestling takes a harsh toll on the body of a female looking to become pregnant. If she truly grieves and moves past the loss of a child, the sky is the limit for what she could do. WWE, TNA, Shimmer, GLOW, NJPW, ROH... It doesn’t matter; all of them would have Kong in a heartbeat.
    I don't think she'll blame the miscarriage. She's back to wrestling and whatnot now. Teased apossible return to WWE with the Bella's back there now.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    LOL!
    The Pounce was one of the most stupid finishers in history!
    Nothing can be more stupid than the 5 Knuckle Shuffle

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I don't think she'll blame the miscarriage. She's back to wrestling and whatnot now. Teased apossible return to WWE with the Bella's back there now.
    I don't think so either, but she has yet to be involved with a full time schedule since the event. It's one thing to get back into a car a drive and a totally different event to drive down the same street you were on when that drunk driver hit your car and killed your new born baby.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nothing can be more stupid than the 5 Knuckle Shuffle

I think the Pounce was better than the Neutralizer, Pedigree, or like moves. Sure it shows strength to lift them, but ultimately you are picking something up and dropping it in the same spot. The result of the Pounce was sending your opponent sailing a good 3-5 feet in an alternate direction.

DRG hates everyone