Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

I was just wondering if anyone has played this and whether it's any good. I'm a big fan of the show and comics so I thought I'd get some reviews here.

It's an abysmal clusterfuck of horrid game design.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's an abysmal clusterfuck of horrid game design.
    Pretty much sums it up. I've seen the trailers and it looks awful.

You'd be better off spending your money on the Tell Tale Games The Walking Dead game, far better experience for your money.

What's the need for this? Telltales' walking dead has been done more justice than the series ever deserves.... That quaint little game series will piss all over this FPS shite. Gotta make a first person shooter because that's what derps like these days will huuuuuuuurrrrrp to the derp over!!!!

I haven't played this but when I first saw the trailer and notice that video game websites weren't advertising it much, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be anything to excited about. The reviews haven't been kind either. Pity...Daryl's one of my favorite characters in the show besides Rick.

I would suggest what vinnie suggested. The TellTale Walking Dead game is probably your best bet.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

People desperate for some first-person zombie action would be better off just getting Dead Island. It's got its share of flaws, but it's still exponentially better than this Survival Instinct trash. Plus, you can find it for about $30 cheaper.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    People desperate for some first-person zombie action would be better off just getting Dead Island. It's got its share of flaws, but it's still exponentially better than this Survival Instinct trash. Plus, you can find it for about $30 cheaper.
    Quoted for emphasis. In terms of gameplay Dead Island is a hell of a lot better but in terms of story and universe, it's pretty weak. Jumping onto Dead Island now gives you the added bonus of potentially looking forward to Dead Island: Riptide which comes out near the end of April if you liked Dead Island and want more of it.

Activision usually puts out crappy games, there's only a few exceptions. This is NOT an exception. Glad I rented this bitch out the redbox instead of buying it. Downright horrible.

Its not worth the $50 they're selling it for. Its not HORRIBLE ... but it could have been a fuck load better if someone else made the damn game. Good concept, horrible way of putting it out. Its a good time killer and if you like jump scares then yeah.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Well it doesn't look like the worst game ever I'll give it that but I'm not going to give it anything positive. It shouldn't exist.