Hybrid View

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

I was just wondering if anyone has played this and whether it's any good. I'm a big fan of the show and comics so I thought I'd get some reviews here.

It's an abysmal clusterfuck of horrid game design.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's an abysmal clusterfuck of horrid game design.
    Pretty much sums it up. I've seen the trailers and it looks awful.

You'd be better off spending your money on the Tell Tale Games The Walking Dead game, far better experience for your money.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

What's the need for this? Telltales' walking dead has been done more justice than the series ever deserves.... That quaint little game series will piss all over this FPS shite. Gotta make a first person shooter because that's what derps like these days will huuuuuuuurrrrrp to the derp over!!!!

I haven't played this but when I first saw the trailer and notice that video game websites weren't advertising it much, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be anything to excited about. The reviews haven't been kind either. Pity...Daryl's one of my favorite characters in the show besides Rick.

I would suggest what vinnie suggested. The TellTale Walking Dead game is probably your best bet.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

People desperate for some first-person zombie action would be better off just getting Dead Island. It's got its share of flaws, but it's still exponentially better than this Survival Instinct trash. Plus, you can find it for about $30 cheaper.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9