Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I find it funny that people think Reigns is the weakest of the group when he is the most likely to succeed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I find it funny that people think Reigns is the weakest of the group when he is the most likely to succeed.
    That's just the way it is. WWE likes to give opportunities to someone who's aesthetically pleasing to look at rather than a skilled person.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ambrose would be the one with main event success in about a year or two. Very balanced and good all around.

Rollins mic skills aren't that great to me, but I can see him being a Benjamin, MVP, Kofi, and Ziggler and have a solid hold with midcard titles.

Reigns could be the Batista of the group or he might not be what they wanted after all but I like him from what i've seen.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Mason Ryan and Zeke Jackson approve of this message.

Blog Entries
    I think they all have a real chance to succeed in the WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's just the way it is. WWE likes to give opportunities to someone who's aesthetically pleasing to look at rather than a skilled person.
    I don't know if that's as true now... CM Punk is just off the longest reign in modern wwe history... and he's not a guy that looks great on posters by any means.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know if that's as true now... CM Punk is just off the longest reign in modern wwe history... and he's not a guy that looks great on posters by any means.
    You misunderstand; I'm saying that WWE are more likely to give Reigns the main event monster push than the other 2. That hasn't changed (see Ryback, Swagger, Fandago; all guys that have a good look to them).
    I still think that Ambrose at least can achieve main event status, Rollins too if he keeps improving on the stick as he's been doing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ambrose is going to the top, he has that draw to him that Punk and cena have maybe even as much as Taker... in ANY entertainment buisness Charisma wins over all, if people want to see you you will be seen, it's that simple. Reigns won't be a main eventer becaus eof his wrestling or mic skills ( wrestling isn't that bad, mic ... not sure yet) he's not going to make it selling t-shirts, he's going to make it selling thongs.... women are going to eat him up, and he's dark enough that guys will get into him as a bad ass. which leaves , what's his name again Oh yeah Rollins (hence the problem) I LOVE his ring work, but what's his name again.... just not enough charisma, mid card prolly maybe a run or two with the big belt, but he's going to be the dangerous guy the main eventer beats to prove they are awesome. my predictions and they aren't worth the time it took to type because no one can see the future... but that's my best guess
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Blog Entries
    Reigns is no more or less charismatic than Batista or Big Show. So yeah, there's that.

Ambrose manlove for the win here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You misunderstand; I'm saying that WWE are more likely to give Reigns the main event monster push than the other 2. That hasn't changed (see Ryback, Swagger, Fandago; all guys that have a good look to them).
    I still think that Ambrose at least can achieve main event status, Rollins too if he keeps improving on the stick as he's been doing.
    I did put the phrase "as true" which implies there is still a bit of truth to your logic. I'm just saying it's no where near as bad as it's been in the past.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    I'm not fully convinced but I'm going with reigns. In today's WWE, look is almost everything and watching this video of all three of them, Reigns definitely has the 'Superman' thing going for him, especially at the end.

basically the end of this match is pretty frigign cool, watch.

added: + although this opinion may sound incredibly ignorant, i just dont see the appeal in dean Ambrose other than his mic skill and height. Also, seth jumps around alot... the next kofi?
    I remember that and ever time i watch Roman Reigns performing i keep hoping he doesn't bring back that shit finisher!!