Impact wrestling Preview

My preview for tonights Impact Wrestling -

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I see you always posting your videos on here, my friend. As someone who has been on these forums for a while, as well as a YouTuber from time to time (J Crac if you're interested. I just subbed to you. Shameless plug, I know) you may want to type out your thoughts and say "please see my video if you want to hear more."

I think when you post a video people feel sold to rather than want to participate. Just my two cents, feel free to take it or leave it

On Topic: I have been avoiding spoilers all week and I am excited for the X-Division match for sure. Hopefully it's a good show but knowing it is taped takes away from some of the excitement for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I see you always posting your videos on here, my friend. As someone who has been on these forums for a while, as well as a YouTuber from time to time (J Crac if you're interested. I just subbed to you. Shameless plug, I know) you may want to type out your thoughts and say "please see my video if you want to hear more."

I think when you post a video people feel sold to rather than want to participate. Just my two cents, feel free to take it or leave it

On Topic: I have been avoiding spoilers all week and I am excited for the X-Division match for sure. Hopefully it's a good show but knowing it is taped takes away from some of the excitement for some reason.
    he was told by mods to post his videos in tea spot before i think.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post

Ok thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    he was told by mods to post his videos in tea spot before i think.
    And then told to put them in another area....so I've tried to put them in Places they Belong....Pretty sure a Impact wrestling preview is ok in the Impact wrestling area :P