Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or they could totally backflip and pretend there was never any bad blood, alá Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan, New Age Outlaws etc...

I just don't see it. Between Jarrett jumping in 96 for the contract dispute, jumping again in 99 as the IC champion (credit to Jarrett for not taking the belt to Nitro and actually defending it at No Mercy after it had expired, but there was the hearsay that he "held up" the belt until VKM agreed to pay him a large chunk of change), and the infamous public termination/denial to acquire the contract that VKM had for Jarrett on the final Nitro. While Jarrett said that the negotiations for the 1day contract were cordial, that doesn't change the fact that the bashing of Jarrett hasn't been both longer and more obvious than those of Lesnar, Hogan, and NOA.

On top of that, Jarrett was successful in getting TNA going long enough to have a long-term backer take it over. Where he sits right now is that to the WWE Universe of fans who buy WWE DVDs, he is seen as the Goof that VKM programming has made him to be, whereas in the wrestling community as a whole, he might not have the best of reputations, but he is still known for being the creator of one of the few alternate programs to what WWE gives us. Jarrett is a smart business man so if the WWE threw a large sum of $$ his way, I am sure he'd jump on board, but I don't see him "seeking out" a WWE contract to take a few shots at Dixie. From what I can tell from interviews, Jarrett is happy with his life so there (in my opinion) is no need to willingly be trashed on national television (which in my opinion, the WWE would do, but is not guaranteed) in order to trash something else.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

It would shock me if he did show up in WWE, even shock me more with Karen Jarrett to show up with him backstage somewhere. And doesn't Vince McMahon have like some kind of hate for Double J? I would like to see him in WWE HOF.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    I think Jeff Jarrett has gas left in the tank. He's an ok wrestler and he plays a great heel IMO, really knows how to make the crowd hate him.

I think he also has backstage qualities that he could offer WWE, so I'm all for it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

They are just reports. I can't imagine Dixie would freeze him out. He's just started a new family with karen and is probably just enjoying time out of the limelight with her. He's also been appearing in AAA as a promoter for TNA.
    I don't think he's THAT out of the loop in TNA as people claim he is. From every report i've read, Dixie is lovely, so can't imagine she'd gladly leave him in the dark like it's been reported. Plus, didn't he give up most of his power years ago anyway? He is a business man, he knows without Dixie, TNA would be gone already.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Black Ninja!
    Bury TNA!!!! Do it!!! It's smart.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Jarrett would be pretty useless in the WWE. He could be a nice manager, but as for in-ring performer, he'd be a mid carder at best. The guy was a joke trying to carry WCW in their later days. He was never much of a draw, if a draw at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Jarrett would be pretty useless in the WWE. He could be a nice manager, but as for in-ring performer, he'd be a mid carder at best. The guy was a joke trying to carry WCW in their later days. He was never much of a draw, if a draw at all.
    One got to remember WCW management in the later days had their favorites.... Russo had Double J and Booker T, Bischoff had Steiner and DDP..... but I do think you might be right with the WWE they will either have him play a leader/manager role or upper mid-carder... Jeff Jarrett wouldn't come back to WWE unless it something for him to put him over..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

LOL, best April Fools joke I've heard all day (giving you the benefit of the doubt there)

If for some unfortunate reason you were actually serious when you asked this: That's like asking if a parent would walk out of their child's life because they no longer have legal guardianship over them. Yeah, it could happen but the likeliness is slim to none.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Damn shame really. At least when WCW fell, Crockett admitted he was glad it went to a wrestling guy(VKM). Sadly what the Double J started with his brother has gone to a billionaire oil mogul. Pretty much his daughters pet project to keep
    her outta His hair so he can concentrate on Panda Energy. It's a dammmmn shame. I loved TNA in the early decade.

Yeah, I watched that Rise of Fall of WCW recently on NetFlix. Pretty telling... the moment Nash became head booker was the downfall of that company. Here we blamed Vince for running his competition out of business. When in fact, WCW did it to themselves with guys like Nash, Russo, and the ultimate nail in the coffin, AOL/Time Warner not wanting anything to do with Wrestling.