Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1069

Thread: Puroresu Thread

  1. #181
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm saying right here (right now) that Lowki will pick up the title on May 14th.

    Kashdinero is dreaming again
    SIG'ed!

    I changed my pants!



  2. #182
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    SIG'ed!

    I changed my pants!
    Well, it has to happen now lol

    Side note: It's a strong possibility, as NJPW are clearly treating this as a big deal
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  3. #183
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Well, it has to happen now lol

    Side note: It's a strong possibility, as NJPW are clearly treating this as a big deal
    I wanna watch that match so badly!

    I kinda understand since Low Ki got misused in the 'E. This would shoot him up at the top of the mountain again.



  4. #184
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I wanna watch that match so badly!

    I kinda understand since Low Ki got misused in the 'E. This would shoot him up at the top of the mountain again.
    The sad part is it could take up to a month before the DVD's are released.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  5. #185
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    The sad part is it could take up to a month before the DVD's are released.
    I have patience.....I can wait.....NO I FUCKING CAN'T!

    I took a look back at this thread and some matches are taken down because of Youtube....



  6. #186
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Recommended GHC Jr Title defence for your viewing pleasure, from the 3/5 NOAH show.


    Possibly my new "Match of the Year" choice so far this year.


  7. #187
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    That was the stiffest Jr. Heavyweight match I have EVER seen. Nakajima and Suzuki has my props.

    OH MY GAWD that was a match.



  8. #188
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311


    More from NOAH

    Giant Bernard vs Takashi Sugiura



  9. #189
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Bernard has come leaps and bounds since being "Prince Albert" in LOLWWE.


  10. #190
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    I have taken Bernard seriously. WWE really dropped the ball.

    IWGP tag team champion and had a GHC Heavyweight title match. That is something to be proud of.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.