Page 89 of 107 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1069

Thread: Puroresu Thread

  1. #881
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Is this on Youtube?
    It's on Dailymotion. If you look at the above posts on a computer (they don't show on a phone for some reason) you will see SG has posted the show.

  2. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's on Dailymotion. If you look at the above posts on a computer (they don't show on a phone for some reason) you will see SG has posted the show.
    I did... right after asking that question.

    xD. If they aren't on YT, which I'll check here in a second, then I'll use daily motion. Hopefully... they uploaded the entire thing.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #883
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I did... right after asking that question.

    xD. If they aren't on YT, which I'll check here in a second, then I'll use daily motion. Hopefully... they uploaded the entire thing.


    Not looked to be honest though they usually do, Destruction was broken down into about 19 parts rather than the complete PPV you normally get.

  4. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post


    Not looked to be honest though they usually do, Destruction was broken down into about 19 parts rather than the complete PPV you normally get.
    Which hurts the very fabric of my soul.

    I like the fully uploaded ones.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  5. #885
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Which hurts the very fabric of my soul.

    I like the fully uploaded ones.
    Those are rare to find but they are easily shut down by copyrights.



  6. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Those are rare to find but they are easily shut down by copyrights.
    I must have been lucky. Before, putting in 'NJPW' would bring me right to fully uploaded PPVs. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #887
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I must have been lucky. Before, putting in 'NJPW' would bring me right to fully uploaded PPVs. xD
    Yeah. But those times are gone. If there is one event that will be fully uploaded, it would have to be Wrestle Kingdom 8. But you gotta be up early for those uploads.



  8. #888
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314


    Finally, this match hits in Youtube. Time for a little bit of NOAH. This match is what everyone wanted to see. Looking at the names, I can see why!



  9. #889
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post


    Finally, this match hits in Youtube. Time for a little bit of NOAH. This match is what everyone wanted to see. Looking at the names, I can see why!

  10. #890
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314


    After WK8, we have Fantasticamania! CMLL and NJPW holding a tour of Puro and Lucha Libre. One of my favorite events.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.