Page 71 of 107 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Puroresu Thread

Heard Wrestle Kingdom 7 was pretty awesome.

I might watch it if only just to see this:

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

It was. Low-Ki wrestling with that was pretty fun to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

Awesome match,thanks for sharing. Yay for Devitt winning
    How did Low Ki wrestle that suit for 15 odd minutes?! He must have been sweating his brains out!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Saw this was mentioned:

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

WK7 was a good event! Main Event 1 and the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight 3 way bout was the best of the night.

This is an interesting match. I like how Low Ki is dressed up as Agent 47.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Though its All Japan, I just came across this match and thought how awesome it is to see Bret Hart Vs Tiger Mask II (Misawa) and which I think is a pretty awesome match. It really shows how great of worker Bret Hart is, in the fact I believe he worked as a heel in this match as well.

Just watched New Japan Cup 2013 final show,man Goto always coming short when it comes to this kind of situation,I mean he just can't win the big one against Nakamura,Takahashi and now Okada.Goto is still not yet IWGP champion baffles me but he won many tournament though,before this I only know Okada as young lion in his black tight but I was surprise how good Okada was after watch his singles match against Nakamura,Anderson and Takahashi and imo Barrett bullhammer inspired by Rainmaker finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Just watched New Japan Cup 2013 final show,man Goto always coming short when it comes to this kind of situation,I mean he just can't win the big one against Nakamura,Takahashi and now Okada.Goto is still not yet IWGP champion baffles me but he won many tournament though,before this I only know Okada as young lion in his black tight but I was surprise how good Okada was after watch his singles match against Nakamura,Anderson and Takahashi and imo Barrett bullhammer inspired by Rainmaker finisher.
    A lot of people want Goto to succeed. He has earned it if you looked at his career. Hell, New Japan Cup is HIS event after winning it so many times. I guess he isn't as big. He needs something that he stands out.

I guess he isn't as big. He needs something that he stands out.
    To me Goto is stand out than most of the NJ roster,beside his samurai warrior tight,crowd chanting "GOTO" whenever his music hit,the name chanting while wrestler's music hit are rare nowadays unlike the days of Misawas,Kobashis,Kawadas and that says something,I hope NJ doesn't screw up with Goto push or he might jump ship to All Japan/NOAH one day.

Speaking of stand out the most I dont like Davey Boy Smith Jr,don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Suzuki army but Davey is just a wannabe from what I see,he tried so hard to be heel like Lance Archer and Giant Bernard in between,Lance already have that scare people off by kicking guardrail,chase after ring announcer,water spitting,beat up the juniors and middle finger the crowd,and I said Bernard because Davey scream "ichiban!" something that Bernard always did then. I mean,Taichi and MinoSuzuki doesn't need to use universal hand sign,but their dirty tactics especially Taichi enough to make crowd jeer him,as for TAKA he is known for join group kind of guy and have a history with MinoSuzuki at AJPW.Davey should be thankful NJ make him a star although he have zero personality,maybe its just me.