Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Puroresu Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TelkEvolon View Post
    ProWrestlingFARK - Pissing into the wind.
    When you miss NOAH, it comes and bites you.

#REAL!

The card game corporation Bushiroad bought NJPW. https://www.facebook.com/PuroresuSpirit

You guys know more about Japanese wrestling than me, but this is a big deal right? What does this mean for the grand scheme of things?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

It said it the end that it benefits the talents. Maybe we will see something new.

The situation from NOAH was a shock to me.

#REAL!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    The New Japan Pro Wrestling promotion has been sold to card game corporation Bushiroad. The transfer of shares will become official on February 1. For more on the story, visit Facebook.com/PuroresuSpirit.
    The story also notes that Bushiroad has sponsored New Japan shows in the past. Meanwhile, PWTorch.com reports that the sale price is listed at 500 million yen or roughly $6.5 million.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

ANMU's GHC Jr tag title defense against Kotoge & Harada on the Great Voyage in Osaka show is one of the better matches of the year so far. All four men worked hard, and made it feel like the outsiders from Osaka Pro could actually pull off the upset.

Been a pretty shitty year for wrestling matches on the whole so far though, innit?

Shingo Takagi vs Katsuhiko Nakajima:
    Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.

- Jim Morrison

Can't believe no-one hasn't posted up that Okada (yes, the Japanese guy that was running round with Samoa Joe) is now the IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

I knew about it and I was surprised of the transition! Also Goto is IC champ!

#REAL!

Saw that too... IC belt seems to be getting passed around a bit from NJPW standards.

Just find it amazing (probably from a "WWE/TNA" standpoint) that he is the main man now in NJPW. Must get hold of that match against Tanahashi cause from what I saw of Okada in TNA he wasn't much, mid card at best.

I saw the match and it was good, more or less. I haven't seen Okada's stuff in TNA but he seems to be doing well in gathering heat as The Rainmaker.

http://dai.ly/zfZcYc

#REAL!