View Poll Results: Poll: What Will Be The Show Stealer At This Years Wrestlemania?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE Championship: The Rock (c) Vs John Cena

0 0%
  • The Undertaker Vs CM Punk

7 25.93%
  • No Holds Barred: If Triple H LOSES, he MUST retire: Triple H Vs Brock Lesnar

4 14.81%
  • World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) Vs Jack Swagger

6 22.22%
  • The Shield Vs Big Show, Randy Orton & Sheamus

3 11.11%
  • Chris Jericho Vs Fandango

5 18.52%
  • WWE Intercontinental Championship: Wade Barrett (c) Vs The Miz

0 0%
  • WWE Tag-Team Championships: Team Hell No (c) Vs Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston

1 3.70%
  • Mark Henry Vs Ryback

0 0%
  • Tons Of Funk & The Funkadactyls Vs Rhodes Scholars & The Bella Twins

1 3.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Poll: What Will Be The Show Stealer At This Years Wrestlemania?

Hey Guys & Dolls ,

So, with Wrestlemania only 7 days away, and all the matches practically being announced, what do you think will be the show-stealing match this year.
    We have had some classics in the past, including last years brilliant Undertaker Vs Triple H match, which was incredibly engaging.
    Please vote and share your thoughts.

As for me, I gotta go with CM Punk Vs Undertaker.
    Punk is a great performer and Undertaker always has great matches now, mostly due to the sheer magnitude of the event and aura of his matches. It may not be the best WRESTLING match technically, but will be the most captivating.

I will do another pole after Wrestlemania so everybody can vote on the actual matches.

Many thanks,
    Matt

I voted Swagger Vs Del Rio....Give these two young guys 10-15 mins even 20 mins and they can keep going. They can both work on the arm and swagger on the leg...they can go from fast to slow in a match. and when the action in the ring slows down or gets boring...Ricardo and Zeb are on the outside to take attention for a few minutes.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    As far as wrestling-wise goes, I expect that Taker vs Punk, Swagger vs ADR and Jericho vs Fandango (seriously) to be great matches. Miz vs Barrett shouldn't be too bad either.

HHH vs Lesnar you just know is going to involve a lot of brawling, perhaps weapons etc. which makes for an epic match of course.

Rock vs Cena I don't expect to be any better than last year's mach (which was very good IMO).

The Shield vs Sheamus, Orton and Show might pull something out of the bag, we'll see.

I think the rest of the card won't offer anything out of this world.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think Jericho/Fandango will be the best in ring

The rest, well, the main matches, will be better in terms of story conclusion/continuation.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

My definition of a show-stealer is a match that is not considered a main event stealing the spotlight; i.e a mid or low card match that makes an impact. Under this, HHH v Brock, CM Punk v Taker, and Rock v Cena are expected to be good so they can't steal that show.

For whatever reason I have the Shield v IrishOrtonShow to be my show stealer. I have a feeling they will pull something out, whether a heel turn or some great spots, that has people talking.

Taker will steal the show like he always does.

Rock v Cena will suck just like last years match.

HHH vs Lesnar should be a fun match to watch.

ADR vs Swagger will be a snooze fest. I would bet that it will open the show as well.

Henry vs Ryback will probably suck.

the tag team title match may be good, it depends on how good big e is.

I just want to know why all of you people think that a match has to be "technical" in order to be a decent match.

Jericho and Fandango i am looking forward to but i think Punk vs Undertaker will be good as well.

I went with The Shield match but it could be the Jericho vs Fandango, one of those two.
    Undertaker vs Punk cant steal the show cause the Taker match is always expected to be one of the high card matches. It can keep it, but it cant steal it as it's the match to steal the lime light from. It's the match I have the most expectation for and to steal the show you need a match better than it.

Rock vs Cena II or Y2J vs Fandango. I just no it won't be Ziggler.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Wow people are actually looking forward to Fandango Vs Jericho now? I remember everyone literally burying this match when it was a rumor.

But the show stealer for me will be Swagger Vs Del Rio. Could be a great technical match.