Blog Entries

Wrestlemania 29 the Card

Mania of rematches.... the Best vs the Best.... Strongest vs the Strongest....Rise of the Shield

Here how i feel the matches should be sat up.... keep in mind the show isn't final but will be by next Monday....

preshow- Antino Ceasro vs some for the US title lumberjack match- turn into a battle royal
    1st match- Team Hell no vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston for the World Tag titles
    2-Wade Barrett vs Miz for the Intercontinental title
    3- Ryback vs Mark Henry
    4- Divas match- most likely to be annouced this Monday
    5- Chris Jericho vs Fandango
    6- Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger for the World title
    7- Brock Lesner vs Triple H (No holds Barred
    8- Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show vs the Shield
    9- Undertaker vs CM Punk
    10- John Cena vs the Rock for the WWE title
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I think the Tag Team Match will become a 6 Person Tag Match with both the Tag Team Titles and the Diva's Title on the line.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    The WHC match will most likely open the show.

Other than that, I'd say you got this order in the right sequence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I think the Tag Team Match will become a 6 Person Tag Match with both the Tag Team Titles and the Diva's Title on the line.
    Probably right but still would like to see a Multi diva match probably will be Bellas teaming with Tamania and Rosa and the Noami and Cameren and Layla, Natalya or something of that sort...and Hornswoggle as special ref...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The WHC match will most likely open the show.

Other than that, I'd say you got this order in the right sequence.
    Might be right..... as has been in previous years.... it will either the Tag titles or World title will open the show.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Please no! that sounds terrible unless there turning Dolphs mini stable into a dominant force with him cashing in aswell!

Blog Entries
    My predictions,
    matches, winners and reason
    1- The Rock (c) vs. John Cena (WWE championship)- The Rock, to set up for a possible Cena vs Undertaker for WM30..

2-
    Undertaker vs. CM Punk- Undertaker, no reason should the streak come to a end now as much as lots of us would love to see Punk wins..

3-
    Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred with Triple H's career on the line)- Thinking HHH but winner Brock, HBK gets involved sets for WM30 HBK vs HHH..

4-
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger (World heavyweight championship)- Alberto Del Rio, thus Swagger attacks Del Rio after, and Dolph cashes in MITB..

5-
    Team Hell No (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston (WWE tag team championships)- thinkin this will open the show winners will be Dolph and Big E, break up DB and Kane up their feud to end at Summer Slam, a push for the Usos or Tons of Funk..

6-
    Mark Henry vs. Ryback (HOSS FIGHT)- Ryback, don't see him losing another big PPV match...

7-
    The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show- winners the Shield, no way they will lose their debut mania match, plus possible Orton heel turn..

8-
    Chris Jericho vs. Fandango- Fandango, another debut so a win.. but then again..
    9-
    Tons of Funk & Funkadactyls vs. Rhodes Scholars & Bella Twins- Rhodes Scholars, by hook or crook, but watch ToF will have a big Celebration after..

10-
    Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz (Intercontinental championship)- Miz, could lead to a rematch later in which Barrett wins the belt back..