Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are You Excited For Wrestlemania 29?

I'm curious to know how excited everyone is here on the site about Wrestlemania 29. Here is the card as it stands right now:

Wrestlemania 29 Current Card:

TBA: AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn.

1) Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins
    2) Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
    3) WWE Tag Team Titles: Team Hell No vs. Ziggler and Langston
    4) Ryback vs. Mark Henry
    5) Intercontinental title: Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
    6) Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Big Shows vs. The Shield
    7) World Heavyweight Title: Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
    8) Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. No Holds Barred. HHH's COO / Wrestling Career
    9) CM Punk vs. The Undertaker. Streak vs. Reign.
    10) The Rock vs. John Cena. WWE Championship.

I'm kind of on the fence about this PPV. I think the hype up to the show sucks, but I am interested in the matches. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar and CM Punk vs. Undertaker are two matches I am looking forward to. Everything else is in the air. I'm going to wait one more week to see if WWE can hype me up with a series of ground-breaking shows. Knowing that the PPV cost is going up, the WWE should know they'll need to give these next few shows all the hype they can muster.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries
    I'm always excited about Wrestlemania, so yes, as always I'm again excited.

Sure, some of the matches are looking lackluster. But there's still plenty to offer.

I'm eager to see Jericho vs Fandago. 2 good wresters that should put on a great match.
    I'm curious whether or not Ryback can Shellshock Mark Henry.
    I'm curious to see which way The HHH vs Lesnar match goes, and how brutal the match will be.
    I'm curious to see how the Punk vs Taker match goes. I know that Taker will win, but still, let's see if he can put on a good match.
    I'm curious to see what happens in the Cena vs Rock match. Which way is it going, will it be as good as last year's match.
    I'm curious to see ADR vs Swagger. A match that should be very good in the ring. Who's winning that one?

there's still plenty on offer from this year's Wrestlemania. You just have to look at it with a positive attitude rather than the negative view that most IWC fans have on things.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm always excited about Wrestlemania, so yes, as always I'm again excited.

Sure, some of the matches are looking lackluster. But there's still plenty to offer.

I'm eager to see Jericho vs Fandago. 2 good wresters that should put on a great match.
    I'm curious whether or not Ryback can Shellshock Mark Henry.
    I'm curious to see which way The HHH vs Lesnar match goes, and how brutal the match will be.
    I'm curious to see how the Punk vs Taker match goes. I know that Taker will win, but still, let's see if he can put on a good match.
    I'm curious to see what happens in the Cena vs Rock match. Which way is it going, will it be as good as last year's match.
    I'm curious to see ADR vs Swagger. A match that should be very good in the ring. Who's winning that one?

there's still plenty on offer from this year's Wrestlemania. You just have to look at it with a positive attitude rather than the negative view that most IWC fans have on things.
    Well put my friend. I also want to see if the Shield can shine at WM. I can't wait to see what is gonna happen

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yeah, i am. There's just something about wrestlemania that makes the matches feel bigger than they may actually be. I think you can feel that the people in the ring try to take it to that other level due to the occasion.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well put my friend. I also want to see if the Shield can shine at WM. I can't wait to see what is gonna happen
    The Shield, of course. I know I forgot to mention one match.

Curious to see what goes on in that one. will The Shield win again on ppv? Will there be some shenanigans? Will Someone from the other team turn?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I don't really care that much for this year's WM, didn't even know when it was before this week's Raw. Don't get me wrong, there are some matches I'm looking forward to but it feels more like any other PPV than the almighty Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    I'm undecided, there are things I want to see, others I don't care.

TBA: AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn. Not too excited, but a good feud between these two would help a division in its lowest hours.

1) Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins. Not complaining much as I have Cameron and Naomi on my screen, and Rhodes Scholars in a match.

2) Chris Jericho vs. Fandango I have my doubts here. Will they waste a lot of time with the "say my name" thing and have a short match, or will they let them have a decent length match and allow Fandango to show his skills? I'll be mad if they go with my first option.

3) WWE Tag Team Titles: Team Hell No vs. Ziggler and Langston More than the match itself, I'm more interested in the possible outcomes. Will Team Hell No split? Will Ziggs cash in and him and Langston go in a Two Man Powertrip storyline? Big E can win the US belt from Cesaro and they can have a feud. I'd love to see Cesaro neutralize Big E.

4) Ryback vs. Mark Henry. Don't care. Not a Ryback fan, and I don't want to see him try to Shell Shock Henry.

5) Intercontinental title: Wade Barrett vs. The Miz. They can have a good match, no doubt, but I'm not sure if they'll let them.

6) Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Big Shows vs. The Shield. Hope The Shield keeps his dominancy and one of the faces turns, not to join The Shield.

7) World Heavyweight Title: Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger. This will be a good one, a lot of emotion in the building up, and those two can wrestle. I want to see this one for sure.

8) Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. No Holds Barred. HHH's COO / Wrestling Career With the No Holds Barred stipulation, we can have a better match than "1000000 Kimura locks till I break you" they had at SSlam. Can be a good ol' brawl.

9) CM Punk vs. The Undertaker. Streak vs. Reign. Taker is my all time fav and Punk one of my current ones. I want to see if they can wrestle a good match, due to Taker's condition.

10) The Rock vs. John Cena. WWE Championship. On the fence. They can have a good match, but I don't want Cena as champ again. I'll watch it, anyway.

Can't say I'm properly excited, but still, I'm interested. Cesaro should be in the card and not the pre-show!!!
    Last edited by Grind_Bastard; 03-31-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

honestly I'm most excited for the CM Punk vs Undertaker match. I know both are great performers and I'm looking forward to seeing if their styles can mesh together to create a Wrestlemania worthy match. I'm hoping Taker still has it in himself to put on a great match at mania. I know punk and taker have faced before and they had a good feud, short, and it didn't really show what these two can potentially produce together in the ring, and I'm looking forward to seeing if they can not only top what they did before together when taker was still semi full time, but can it be on the level of Taker's past four Manias.
    I am looking forward to Lesnar vs. Triple H. I'm wondering if it will be brutal or a dud.
    I want to see if Rock vs. Cena will be better than last year.
    And I'm deeply hoping that even though Ziggler has a match on the card for the Tag Titles, he will cash in the MITB on Del Rio or Swagger depending on how that match goes. I'm just getting impatient seeing him with the briefcase for so long.
    and honestly the Del Rio/Swagger feud has been very lackluster so far imo. I like both guys, and as far as the match, I'm sure it can be an amazing match, but the buildup to this match is less than steller, and Swagger needs to say more than "we the people" I know dutch mantell/ zeb colter is doing all the talking for him, but swagger isn't terrible on the mic, and as far as Del Rio's mic work, the reason why Del Rio's promos have been less than steller throughout most of his career so far is not specifically because of him, but because the writers don't know what to write for him. I could have seen this being a much greater feud had things been done differently. At least they can both wrestle really good.
    Last edited by masakaritko; 03-31-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

For the first time in over 20 years, I'm going to skip Wrestlemania. I'm pretty gullible, I have ordered every PPV since the mid 90s, but I really don't even want to waste my time or money on this one. I was more excited for Mania in December then I am today. Hope they but on a great show for the people that do order, but I already called my friends and told them my annual Wrestlemania party is a no go.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Yes I'm excited about Mania and I can't wait to see this show

Matches I care
    Kaitlyn(c) vs AJ
    Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
    WWE Tag Team Titles: Team Hell No vs. Ziggler and Langston
    Intercontinental title: Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
    Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Big Shows vs. The Shield
    World Heavyweight Title: Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
    Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. No Holds Barred. HHH's COO / Wrestling Career
    CM Punk vs. The Undertaker. Streak vs. Reign.
    The Rock vs. John Cena. WWE Championship.

Matches I don't care

Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins
    Ryback vs. Mark Henry