Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jack Swagger going over at Wrestlemania?

I remember awhile back on a news article that Jack Swagger was set to go over at Wrestlemania. (Before he got caught with weed) So do you guys still see Swagger beating Del Rio at Wrestlemania?

For me, I think Del Rio is going to beat Swagger at WM. Then at Extreme Rules Swagger beats Del Rio, with Ziggler most likely cashing in after. I think a 3 way feud between Ziggler, Del Rio, and Swagger could lead to some pretty awesome matches.

So what do you guys see happening?

I think the "Weed The People" incident destroyed whatever chances he had. I'll be shocked if he beats Del Rio.

He will still win. WWE only applies the wellness policies to people who they don't see a future in with Randy's recent suspension being rare occurrence.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I'm pretty sure that Swagger will lose at WM and IMO he deserves some sort of suspension for his deeds with the weed after WM.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that it's been reported that they'll face each other again at Extreme Rules in a submissions match. Who will the champ be going into that match though? My thinking is ADR will. Then I see Swagger winning at Extreme Rules.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'll put it this way: I don't think Swagger will leave Wrestlemania as WHC. If Del Rio doesn't win outright then I fully expect Ziggler to cash in on a worn down Swagger leading to a Ziggy/Del Rio feud.
    As for Swagger's arrest, it was heavily publicised when Evan Bourne was suspended that he was only suspended because he was using synthetic weed, using the real sticky icky icky only results in a fine in WWE world. So far as the DUI goes, if they can forgive the Funkadactyl for her's I'm sure they'll forgive Swagger for his. I wouldn't be surprised to never find out that the whole matter has been dealt with already and the biggest punishment Swagger will receive is to not get a WHC run yet.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it's been reported that they'll face each other again at Extreme Rules in a submissions match. Who will the champ be going into that match though? My thinking is ADR will. Then I see Swagger winning at Extreme Rules.
    Man, they really are going to wait until the last minute for Ziggler to cash in, aren't they?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Man, they really are going to wait until the last minute for Ziggler to cash in, aren't they?
    Why not I say. Makes it interesting and tense doesn't it?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Why not I say. Makes it interesting and tense doesn't it?
    I guess somebody has to do it eventually. I just hope, for his career's sake, that his world title reign exceeds expectations.

Ever since he was caught with weed I wouldn't give him the title. Even if he does win Dolph can Cash in and take it away from Swagger and make it a 3 way at Extreme Rules

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!