Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I think there is no point of having HHH to win if they want to push a Lesnar vs Rock match. HHH can come back out of retirement he is not the first you know The only reason why Big Show is in that match its because they wanted to have Henry vs Ryback at Mania. Show will stay as a heel after WM
    I know, I'm just speculating. It just makes sense for HHH to get his revenge. They have a year to build up Lesnar again to face Rock.

I don't get what Henry vs Ryback has to do with Big Show's alignment.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

For me i can see the following happening: If Ryback wins at wm I see him against Brock at E.R. If Henry wins I see either brock/orton or brock/sheamus

As for Rock I see rematch with Cena or a Jericho match at ER

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know, I'm just speculating. It just makes sense for HHH to get his revenge. They have a year to build up Lesnar again to face Rock.

I don't get what Henry vs Ryback has to do with Big Show's alignment.
    That's because I'm smarter than you Tommy. They needed a replacement for Ryback's place in the match against the Shield and they used Show since they didn't had anything better to do with him

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's because I'm smarter than you Tommy. They needed a replacement for Ryback's place in the match against the Shield and they used Show since they didn't had anything better to do with him
    I still don't get what that has to do with whether he's face or heel.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Hopefully nobody. >.>

Normal Member
    HHH is advertised to wrestle over in England on the Wrestlemania Revenge tour, however it is the dark match, but doesn't that just spoil the fact that he wont be losing at Mania
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Trips wins via huge DX beat down on Brock. Brock doesn't lose any creditably. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    HHH is advertised to wrestle over in England on the Wrestlemania Revenge tour, however it is the dark match, but doesn't that just spoil the fact that he wont be losing at Mania

that means nothing.

Has it come out that Brock will be at ER?

I don't think he will, I think he will disappear after WM and return for a final match with HHH at SummerSlam (Best of 3), (HHH wins at WM) and stay around for the end of the year.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries

Exclamation

Vince won't have a UFC guy steal the show. HHH wins. As for ER, Lesnar does need to face a big guy, if he even wrestles. I like Ryback or Sheamus. Lesnar can just interrupt one of their promos the next night, F5, and you got yourself a match.