Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries

Who will Brock face at E.Rules and Payback?

Dont see how he can face HHH again when HHH's career is on the line at mania. Plus CM Punk meant to be taking time off and Rock is advertised for E.Rules probably in a rematch for the title with Cena. So do you think Brock will fued with and why? I could see Brock & Heyman vs HHH & Vince at E.Rules

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Dont see how he can face HHH again when HHH's career is on the line at mania. Plus CM Punk meant to be taking time off and Rock is advertised for E.Rules probably in a rematch for the title with Cena. So do you think Brock will fued with and why? I could see Brock & Heyman vs HHH & Vince at E.Rules
    I don't think he will face HHH again after WM I'm expecting from WWE to push Lesnar after WM and i believe he will face a guy like the Miz or Jericho or Orton

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Why's this in the new members section?

Anyway, I think he'll face Big Show maybe. I don't get what Show offers as a face, but I wouldn't mind seeing a face Show get destroyed by Lesnar with no rules to hold him back.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Anyway, I think he'll face Big Show maybe. I don't get what Show offers as a face, but I wouldn't mind seeing a face Show get destroyed by Lesnar with no rules to hold him back.
    Lol just noticed that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

To be honest i prefer to see a face Henry against Lesnar but he is awesome as a heel

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    To be honest i prefer to see a face Henry against Lesnar but he is awesome as a heel
    Precisely.
    I think given that Show is slowly turning face, I think Lesnar vs Show could happen. Plus nobody would care about Show being destroyed by Lesnar given that Show's boring anyway.

Plus, given that Lesnar is likely to lose to HHH at WM, then my guess is that he needs a win at ER, so he needs someone to beat and make him look good in doing so. Show's just the guy IMO.

Precisely.
    I think given that Show is slowly turning face, I think Lesnar vs Show could happen. Plus nobody would care about Show being destroyed by Lesnar given that Show's boring anyway.

Plus, given that Lesnar is likely to lose to HHH at WM, then my guess is that he needs a win at ER, so he needs someone to beat and make him look good in doing so. Show's just the guy IMO.
    I don't think Lesnar will lose. I believe that he will destroy HHH and i can't see Show turning face turning face anytime soon. I expect to see him in the World title picture against Del Rio after WM

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't think Lesnar will lose. I believe that he will destroy HHH and i can't see Show turning face turning face anytime soon. I expect to see him in the World title picture against Del Rio after WM
    Really? With all the reports saying that HHH is expected to continue wrestling part time for the forceable future, I don't think that Lesnar will beat him at WM. Plus it makes sense that HHH gets revenge after Lesnar broke his arm.

Isn't Show effectively a face already? The 3 man team of Sheamus, Orton and Show is centered around trust. Sheamus thinks he can't trust Show (because right now he's the heel), but at WM Orton will be the one to strike as the one not to be trusted.
    Obviously, that doesn't have to include a full face turn for Show, and I don't want to see a Show face turn.

I don't know, I think I'm just liking the idea of Lesnar destroying Big Show at Extreme Rules

Really? With all the reports saying that HHH is expected to continue wrestling part time for the forceable future, I don't think that Lesnar will beat him at WM. Plus it makes sense that HHH gets revenge after Lesnar broke his arm.

Isn't Show effectively a face already? The 3 man team of Sheamus, Orton and Show is centered around trust. Sheamus thinks he can't trust Show (because right now he's the heel), but at WM Orton will be the one to strike as the one not to be trusted.
    Obviously, that doesn't have to include a full face turn for Show, and I don't want to see a Show face turn.

I don't know, I think I'm just liking the idea of Lesnar destroying Big Show at Extreme Rules
    I think there is no point of having HHH to win if they want to push a Lesnar vs Rock match. HHH can come back out of retirement he is not the first you know The only reason why Big Show is in that match its because they wanted to have Henry vs Ryback at Mania. Show will stay as a heel after WM

Oh akbar....

I read a report that people were wondering if both Brock and Rock are going to lose, since they want them to main event Mania next year.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter