Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EWN Grand Prix's future

I will start by saying that Grand Prix isn't going anywhere. But i believe that over the next tournaments I'll be having hard time to find guys to sign up. So my plan is to take it as far as i can and my goal is to reach at least Grand Prix 8 after that i will see if i can get enough attention to move on. Or else we will have the champion of Champions tournament sooner than is expected.

With that being said i can proudly say that after the COC tournament GP will return but with new rules and new formations for season two(still not an e-fed) that i will announce later on. Also I'll be looking to find a guy to help me for season two but I'm confident that i can do it by my self (still its easier if you have help)

Thank you all for reading this and a big thank you to all who trusted me with their characters. I'm looking forward to see what you guys have to say on this.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bumping this.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Maggie, it's good to see you keep this going for as long as you can. I enjoy the Grand Prix shows and the fact that you do this all by yourself is commendable.

Keep them coming bro.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Maggie, it's good to see you keep this going for as long as you can. I enjoy the Grand Prix shows and the fact that you do this all by yourself is commendable.

Keep them coming bro.
    Thanks bro i appreciate it

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Well don't think you necessarily had to reach 12 (I think that was your original target, one for each month?). I mean 8 is fine I think.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well don't think you necessarily had to reach 12 (I think that was your original target, one for each month?). I mean 8 is fine I think.
    The time will show my brother.

Oh akbar....

Lol "COC" tournament.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Lol "COC" tournament.
    This is probably the reason why people are refusing to sign up.

As for the topic, Mag- you're doing a great job by yourself, and I'm really enjoying the Grand Prix. If you are to stop after GP 8, I'd suggest you go for one more in Summer (because that's when the activity in the efeds increase) and see how things are then.

I always thought 8 was a good number, I wasnt sure how you would run the tournament if there was 12
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    This is probably the reason why people are refusing to sign up.

As for the topic, Mag- you're doing a great job by yourself, and I'm really enjoying the Grand Prix. If you are to stop after GP 8, I'd suggest you go for one more in Summer (because that's when the activity in the efeds increase) and see how things are then.
    GP will definitely return for season two with a new formation

Oh akbar....