Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kofi definately is the one that needs the change. IDK why Ryder and Hawkins don't team up again. Especially if Ziggler/Big E win tag titles at Mania.Have him turn on Hawkins some time down the road. Certainly not a ppv quality bout, but make things a bit more interesting. Don't understand the whole Santino thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Everytime WWE tries this they FAIL miserably.
    Mostly because they ruined the character if he had come back with his mask and kept on a maniacal run through the roster it would have worked but along came the anger management storyline and oh its gone!

[QUOTE=Lowki;781653]They should just have Cena join the shield. The fans throw garbage into the ring and boo like crazy.
    Eventually have half the roster join them and then branch off to form the "Sword"; who all wear white gear, to counter the black of the current shield. All this leads into a feud between both factions, with most of the "shield" founders joining the "Sword".
    There will then be a finger poke of doom involving Cena, who will then reform the "shield elite" from "Sword" members.
    This leaves the original shield, which we will call "Shield B" or "Shield Black" which is now full of midcarders.
    After a load of nonsense for a year; Reigns and Rollins just run about playing pranks on the mid carders, usually wearing outrageous outfits. Then Reigns and Rollins reform the Shield 2020! And just ruins it.

This is the most original idea i've ever seen![/QUOTE Why not add a Mexican faction and call them "Escudo" to the mix.

Blog Entries
    Either Ryback or nobody to join the Shield. I agree with the general assertion they're fine as a trio, but the Ryback option opens up all sorts of possibilities. And, yes, I know he's had issues with them, but the "can't beat em, join em" turnis hardly new turf eg Bischoff joining the NWO.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Either Ryback or nobody to join the Shield. I agree with the general assertion they're fine as a trio, but the Ryback option opens up all sorts of possibilities. And, yes, I know he's had issues with them, but the "can't beat em, join em" turnis hardly new turf eg Bischoff joining the NWO.
    Ryback joining = Reigns being pointless.

I don't like the idea that a midcarder has to be a heel to be relevant. They should be pushing their midcard faces. None of the guys in the midcard are given any decent booking apart from Miz, and that's only because he has residual heat from being in the main event.