White Plains House Show

White Plains House show Results , Place is sold out. Most of the shirts in here are either Cena shirts or Feed Me More shirts.

Paul Heyman cut a Promo about CM Punk and Lesnar in the beginning and said he would like to be first to induct HHH to 2014 WWE Hall of Fame.

First Match- 10 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royale to face ADR for World Heavyweight Title later on.

3MB vs The Miz vs ADR vs Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan. Winner Barret. Daniel Bryan Kane and Barrett were final 3 and Kane eliminated Daniel Bryan after they hugged it out and Barrett threw Kane over the top.

Second match- Tamina Snucka vs Kaitlyn. Winner was Kaitlyn with a spear.

Third match- Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston.

Winner was Cesaro with the Neutralizer. Fast paced match. Kofi is really athletic and crowd gets behind him whole match. After match the Shield came out and did triple powerbomb on Kofi and then cut a promo.

Mark Henry was shown backstage cutting a promo introducing Ryback to the Hall of Pain.

Fourth Match- ADR vs Wade Barrett for the World Heavyweight Title.

Jack swagger interfered for the DQ and started a 2 on 1 assault. The miz came in for the save and then Jericho's music hit to a HUGE pop to help Miz and ADR. Fandango then came out to his theme with the dancer who I must say was smokin hot. All 6 men fought in ring until Vickie Guerrero came out and set up a 6 man tag match.

Fifth Match- ADR, Jericho and the Miz vs Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett and Fandango.

Lot of Y2J chants throughout the match and "you can't wrestle" chants for Fandango. Solid match with the Miz making Wade Barrett tap out with the Figure Four Lock. Jericho signed Autographs after match with some fans around ring.

Sixth Match- 3MB vs Big Show 3 on 1 Handicap match.
    Big show won with a double chokeslam. Crowd seems to like the Big show and I never realized how BIG the Big Show is.

Seventh Match - Over the Top challenge - Ryback vs Mark Henry.

Match was very slow and boring. Lot of Feed Me More chants. Ryback went to Shell Shock Henry and everyone got up in Arena but Henry blocked it with Suplex. Ryback won when Henry missed clothlesline and went over the top rope.

Main Event - Cena, Sheamus and Randy Orton vs The Shield.

It was rather a quick match. Same old stuff with each man doing their normal moves. Cena was going to make Dean Ambrose tap out but Roman Reigns hit Cena with a chair for the DQ. Cena, Orton and Sheamus hit their finishers on The Shield to send crowd home happy.

Biggest Pops
    John Cena
    Chris Jericho
    Ryback

Biggest Heat
    Vickie Guerrero
    Mark Henry
    Fandango

Overall good house show. Suprisingly Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston was my favorite match of the night and Ryback vs Henry being the worst. So many John Cena shirts and head/wrist bands were worn throughout Arena. We were right by the entrance and was cool to see all the superstarts up close. Jericho and Big Show stayed out after their matches and signed autographs on the way to the back.

Credit:
    Anthony Marcantonio

Blog Entries
    Wait.....ADR was fighting to face himself for his title?

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of going, but the thought of this being the same shit I saw on tv is just not appealing. I went to a tna house show at white plains and the wrestling itself was fucking nuts. They had rvd go against bully ray, old ecw memories brought back. Good stuff

The first, fourth, and fifth matches are weird. Same guys 3 times in a row.

That is a crazy DIY card right there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wait.....ADR was fighting to face himself for his title?
    Sounds like a Vince Russo kind of job
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.