Hybrid View

Tna Stars In HOF

so i just read JR's blog bout tna stars being inducted in the HOF. so i thought who of the stars in WWE should be inducted in the HOF heres my top 3

1) Angle - why he wouldnt get in i would never understand. he will be in as soon as he leaves TNA hopefully have a small run back on WWE and then retire and get inducted

2) Hardy- hardy was the reason i always kept watching WWe back in the day and hes the reason i watch TNA now .hopefully this put the BS to the side and this happens

4-t) Dudleys- without the dud's TLC wouldnt have ever been as epic as it was

4-t) Taz- taz was a great in ring performer when he was healthy. nothing beats the black towel over the head
    Best Gimmick on NXT

IMO the ones most likely to get inducted are

- Bully Ray and Devon as The Dudley Boyz
    - Jeff Hardy as part of The Hardy Boyz, maybe single not sure
    - Kurt Angle
    - Sting

Blog Entries

One day will be inducted into the (wwe) HOF

Associated with TNA who will one day be in the Hof: 1. Kurt Angle2. Sting3. The Hardy Boyz (possibly with an additional Jeff add)4. Macho Man Randy Savage5. The Dudley Boz6. Christian7. Kevin Nash + Scott Hall + X-Pac (TNA's Band/nWo/Wolfpac)8. Raven 9. Rhino10. Sandman11. Sabu12. RVD13. Phi Delta Slam14. Ken Shamrock15. Eric Bischoff16. New Age Outlaws
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Once they're finished with TNA:

The Duddley Boyz.
    The Hardy Boyz (I can also see Jeff at least going in as an individual inductee too).
    Kurt Angle.
    Chavo Guerrero.
    Sting.
    Taz I imagine will go in someday too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    1. Sting
    2. Kurt Angle (this is certain)
    3. Dudley Boyz (This is also Certain)
    4. RVD
    5. Hardy Boys
    6. Taz
    7. Mike Tenay (this should happen)
    8. Chavo Guerrero
    9. Scot Steiner as a part of Steiner Bros
    10. Jeff Jarret (may be)

I would love angle too have a couple more matches in the wwe before he gets inducted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    Associated with TNA who will one day be in the Hof: 1. Kurt Angle2. Sting3. The Hardy Boyz (possibly with an additional Jeff add)4. Macho Man Randy Savage5. The Dudley Boz6. Christian7. Kevin Nash + Scott Hall + X-Pac (TNA's Band/nWo/Wolfpac)8. Raven 9. Rhino10. Sandman11. Sabu12. RVD13. Phi Delta Slam14. Ken Shamrock15. Eric Bischoff16. New Age Outlaws
    saddly i dont think the wwe will induct raven . and DX will get inducted next year but i totally wanna see NAO get inducted as a tag tem
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    Here's a name.... Christopher Daniels, he has wrestled any and every where the past 20 some years.... Lots of people forget he was in the WWF/WWE even feuding with the Hardys and Edge and Christian as part of the team Los Conquistadores....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Matt Hardy shouldn't be let anywhere near the HoF.