View Poll Results: Should TNA hire Magno or Adam Pearce

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Magno

    0 0%
  • Yes, Adam Pearce

    13 65.00%
  • Should consider both.

    6 30.00%
  • Back to the Indys with ya!!

    1 5.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,987
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    With the botched moves they were not that bad. The two guys did not have the benifit of wrestling each others on the house shows to get it all down pat, at least not to my knowledge. But they both were such professionals, when a botch happened it did not really stick out(i only caught one botch), they both just kept going at it. And neither one had to carry the other through the match. Had really only seen Pearce matches before so I knew he could mix it up with anybody, but it looks like Magno can too
    The Split-leg rope moon-sault where Pearce all wrong... Then there was 2 other mis-moves, the neck -scissors take down which was corrected in mid move, might been another move as well.. But overall both did great, going be a tough decision which one could do more for TNA...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Good match from both of them i had never seen Magno wrestle before and to be honest with 13 years of wrestling experience he looked like he had been wrestling for 2 years. A few mis-steps here and there and a dangerous looking leap back into the ring were he nearly landed on his neck!!

    I picked should consider both but my favourite is Adam Pearce to go to the final decision.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Good match from both of them i had never seen Magno wrestle before and to be honest with 13 years of wrestling experience he looked like he had been wrestling for 2 years. A few mis-steps here and there and a dangerous looking leap back into the ring were he nearly landed on his neck!!

    I picked should consider both but my favourite is Adam Pearce to go to the final decision.
    I've seen Magno during the World X Cup and he was much better. I don't think he was used to working with Pearce.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I've seen Magno during the World X Cup and he was much better. I don't think he was used to working with Pearce.
    Yeah may have been just a bad night for him but speaking as someone who never saw him wrestle before he looked fairly bad and then you hear 13 years experience. SoCal Crazy in CWFH is much better than Magno.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah may have been just a bad night for him but speaking as someone who never saw him wrestle before he looked fairly bad and then you hear 13 years experience. SoCal Crazy in CWFH is much better than Magno.
    Yeah I completely understand because if I hadn't seen him before I would've thought he was terrible to. He botched twice in a row which kind of threw off the match a little.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    The Split-leg rope moon-sault where Pearce all wrong... Then there was 2 other mis-moves, the neck -scissors take down which was corrected in mid move, might been another move as well.. But overall both did great, going be a tough decision which one could do more for TNA...

    Nice to see you picked up on the miss from the head scissors as well... However, when an athlete (take Daniels for example) sends their body over the side of the rope and flips over backwards, it is not a split leg. In order for it to be a split leg, the athlete must do... well the splits (RVD, John Morrison). This is a mute point, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people say this. Also, the 3rd botch (which actually was the first in the match) was when Magno jumps backwards over Pearce and went to hook his feet in Pearce's arms, thus rolling backwards for a pin. It's common in Lucha, but Pearce went too far forward into the corner and Magno couldn't hook his feet properly.


    That being said, Magno was impressive in the mid move correction of the head scissors, but also almost paralyzed himself by coming out of the move too early with the short spring board moonsault. The guy showed a lot of heart and his size is just amazing to me (I live in Texas and most hispanics I see are between 5'5" and 5'9" in this region). Some compared him to Mysterio, but I see more Del Rio (with the mask in CMLL or AAA) in his style and ability to move. I loved the moonsault to the outside and his size made it look "pretty" as my wife called it. I think Magno is a better addition to the roster than what Haskins was or what Silva is, but he does need to work on his English and OVW might be where he goes for that.


    Pearce can join the roster as is right now. Great talker, awesome ring work; I can see him in contention for the TV title as a credible opponent to most, based on his skill set. His physique leaves a bit to be desired, but that can be covered with a change in ring attire. My vote is Pearce at the moment, but Magno could also be added if TNA is willing to invest into the 14 year pro.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,987
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Nice to see you picked up on the miss from the head scissors as well... However, when an athlete (take Daniels for example) sends their body over the side of the rope and flips over backwards, it is not a split leg. In order for it to be a split leg, the athlete must do... well the splits (RVD, John Morrison). This is a mute point, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people say this. Also, the 3rd botch (which actually was the first in the match) was when Magno jumps backwards over Pearce and went to hook his feet in Pearce's arms, thus rolling backwards for a pin. It's common in Lucha, but Pearce went too far forward into the corner and Magno couldn't hook his feet properly.


    That being said, Magno was impressive in the mid move correction of the head scissors, but also almost paralyzed himself by coming out of the move too early with the short spring board moonsault. The guy showed a lot of heart and his size is just amazing to me (I live in Texas and most hispanics I see are between 5'5" and 5'9" in this region). Some compared him to Mysterio, but I see more Del Rio (with the mask in CMLL or AAA) in his style and ability to move. I loved the moonsault to the outside and his size made it look "pretty" as my wife called it. I think Magno is a better addition to the roster than what Haskins was or what Silva is, but he does need to work on his English and OVW might be where he goes for that.


    Pearce can join the roster as is right now. Great talker, awesome ring work; I can see him in contention for the TV title as a credible opponent to most, based on his skill set. His physique leaves a bit to be desired, but that can be covered with a change in ring attire. My vote is Pearce at the moment, but Magno could also be added if TNA is willing to invest into the 14 year pro.
    Yeah plus Pearce playing or sale of moves.... I think Pearce have wrestled many Luchas, to know most move sets..... Then the Moonsault to the outside Magno did stole the match....

    As I have said both would be a great addition, wouldn't be surprised if they sign both.... Pretty much can bring Pearce on to the main roster, just put him a good feud and story... Magno send him to OVW as you said to work on promos and his English, and to adapt more to the different wrestling style... I could see TNA placing Pearce with Roode and Aries maybe even Chavo to create a new stable, plus could bring relevence again to the TV title if they place it on him.. Magno would be a great addition to the X Division as well mid-card due to his size....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  8. #28
    Surprising choice- but not at the same time. Magno will be a great addition(if he wins over the judges). And like was said above- he could go to OVW for a short time, work on promos and wrestle different styles. Its weird, two Gutcheck in a row the judges go with who was not the logical choice. Pearce I think was the crowds choice too. They would be smart to offer him a contract too

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #29
    First Ivelisse and now Adam. It seems like the 'judges' are going after the ones that people just do not like. I was not even remotely impressed by Lei-D or Magno's wrestling skills. The last time I agreed with their choice was when they signed Christian York awhile back.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #30
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    First Ivelisse and now Adam. It seems like the 'judges' are going after the ones that people just do not like. I was not even remotely impressed by Lei-D or Magno's wrestling skills. The last time I agreed with their choice was when they signed Christian York awhile back.
    It seems they are picking the lesser known guys as well.

    I am hoping for a Joey Ryan like way in for Pearce.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.