• Yes, Adam Pearce

13 65.00%
  • Should consider both.

6 30.00%
  • Back to the Indys with ya!!

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    They picked her on purpose so Ivelese could join Aces and Eights.
    Yeah, I had read the spoilers for one of the One Night Only PPVs. Was Ive on this past Thursdays Impact? or the week befores? I missed both due to personal stuff. Ive, in my opinion, would be great with them- she has the looks to be the hot biker and a great talent.

Getting back on topic though- Pearce, looks to have the best chance this go around- he's been NWA Champ and has had some pretty great matches

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, I had read the spoilers for one of the One Night Only PPVs. Was Ive on this past Thursdays Impact? or the week befores? I missed both due to personal stuff. Ive, in my opinion, would be great with them- she has the looks to be the hot biker and a great talent.

Getting back on topic though- Pearce, looks to have the best chance this go around- he's been NWA Champ and has had some pretty great matches
    No I think they are waiting to debut until after her debut in the one night only
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    No I think they are waiting to debut until after her debut in the one night only
    I think she could be the answer for when Brooke wants to fight Ray or something, idk...But, I KNEW there was no way something would kayfabe wouldn't come out of her not being picked.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

i am interested to see how good Tapa(spelling?) becomes after going through TNA training. They made Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Brooke Tessmacher into credible wrestlers while in WWE Kelly Kelly still sucked after being there for years. The best WWE womens wrestlers are either some of the ladies down in NXT(Paige) or used as an afterthought on the main roster(Nattie). WWE even has one of the best womens wrestlers on their roster in Sara Del Ray and is just using her as a trainer I guess just for the NXT ladies- they should use her more

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i am interested to see how good Tapa(spelling?) becomes after going through TNA training. They made Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Brooke Tessmacher into credible wrestlers while in WWE Kelly Kelly still sucked after being there for years. The best WWE womens wrestlers are either some of the ladies down in NXT(Paige) or used as an afterthought on the main roster(Nattie). WWE even has one of the best womens wrestlers on their roster in Sara Del Ray and is just using her as a trainer I guess just for the NXT ladies- they should use her more
    Completely agree with that post. Complete miss use of the queen imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Completely agree with that post. Complete miss use of the queen imo.
    If anybody can miss use the best- its WWE

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Wow both of those guys were amazing. I am not sure who I would pick to sign for a contract.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I agree, both were great. Both would be great additions to be honest. Who they will pick though, have no idea

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Both was awesome, even though Magno mis-stepped or botched 2 or 3 moves.... Pearce is one of those guys who can wrestle anyone and make them look good or vice-visera...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

With the botched moves they were not that bad. The two guys did not have the benifit of wrestling each others on the house shows to get it all down pat, at least not to my knowledge. But they both were such professionals, when a botch happened it did not really stick out(i only caught one botch), they both just kept going at it. And neither one had to carry the other through the match. Had really only seen Pearce matches before so I knew he could mix it up with anybody, but it looks like Magno can too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young