Thread: Vince Russo

Vince Russo

Here's the question guys i haven't watched watched tna in a long while but i am seeing fans saying it's got alot better since russo left is that true or is it just russo bashing not that i'm a fan of him but alot of people blamed him for everything.

So has tna programming improved since russo left?

Quote Originally Posted by jackw9 View Post
    Here's the question guys i haven't watched watched tna in a long while but i am seeing fans saying it's got alot better since russo left is that true or is it just russo bashing not that i'm a fan of him but alot of people blamed him for everything.

Best wrestling show on TV for sure in my opinion. The production quality isn't mind blowing due to their budget, but Bischoff has also improved that to make the show look less "cheap". The show is also on the road now. Hogan/Bischoff weren't bullshitting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jackw9 View Post

Well I will say this.... Russo was has great mind as long as he has someone watching him or the money to push the ideas he gave... In the WWE he had Vince, Shane, Micheal Hayes, Jim Cornette and others....
    In WCW, he had maybe Kevin Nash and Kevin Sullivan watching him and TNA he had DoubleJ, Dusty, and later years of his time Hogan and Bischoff....

Now for the product since Russo left.... has greatly improved, not to many far-fetched storylines that end in a immature fashion as did when he was there... I think the one of the best ideas Russo had was the the Main Event Mafia vs TNA.... But in my opinion TNA has always produced great TV... One you can't just watch it one week or a few weeks and judge it... Then 2nd, you have to be a wrestling fan....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Run-in, Run-in, Run-in, SWERVE, Run-in, DQ, Run-in.

It is so much better its unbelievable!

TNA had their worst year ever last year according to ratings. We have triple threat matches in every X-Division title match now. We have 3 teams in the tag division with a superstar team as the champs. TV title is no longer defended every week like it used to. Attitude era jobber as the vp of Aces and 8s. We have Garrett Bischoff joining the baddest group in TNA.

Of course you have some positives, but when Russo was in charge....the product was a helluva lot better throughout every division.Now every division sucks besides TNA world title picture. Thank god Bully Ray is finally the world champion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    TNA had their worst year ever last year according to ratings. We have triple threat matches in every X-Division title match now. We have 3 teams in the tag division with a superstar team as the champs. TV title is no longer defended every week like it used to. Attitude era jobber as the vp of Aces and 8s. We have Garrett Bischoff joining the baddest group in TNA.

Of course you have some positives, but when Russo was in charge....the product was a helluva lot better throughout every division.Now every division sucks besides TNA world title picture. Thank god Bully Ray is finally the world champion.
    At last someone with sense. People often overlook the whole picture - which is pretty much that TNAs ratings actually dropped! They are losing a lot of money going on the road etc
    Vince was pretty much an idea monkey. With the proper filter he knew exactly how to manage every aspect of a show. The only problem i have with him is that he's an independent writer. He is the type of character that would be better off producing his own stuff, like we have with independent game studios. He's just a bit out there when it comes to over the top ideas.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!