Thread: Tna supershow

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Tna supershow

BACKSTORY- HOGAN & BISCHOFF HAVE LONG LEFT TNA AND THE COMPANY IS NOW GROWING AND MAKING PROFITS AND PLAN TO TAKE IMPACT ON THE ROAD THIS MEANS HOWEVER THEY HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE IMPACT ZONE THEY ARE ARRANGING A SUPERCARD IMPACT ON THE LAST NIGHT THERE

HYPE- in order to hype the event tna have gone a media storm appearing on loads of radio and talkshow around florida to try and pack the place out

at a press conference tna officials announce the card

Beer Money Inc vs Motor City Machine Guns

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Kurt Angle vs Mr Anderson

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

Tna X-division championship
    amazing red vs Jerry lyn vs Low Ki

Matt Morgan vs Abyss

Legends triple threat
    Sting vs Mick Foley vs Ric Flair

tna X-division gauntlet
    homicide vs petey williams vs christopher daniels vs Jay Lethal vs Jushin Liger vs Sunny Siaki vs Tony Luke vs Shark Boy vs Kazarian vs Micheal Shane vs (christopher daniels again as) Curry Man, Eric young, kyoshi, max buck, jeremy buck shiek abdul bashir vs Suicide vs Sonjay Dutt vs Austin starr vshernandez vs cody deaner

tna also announces appearences from dixie, JJ, hulk hogan & mike teney plus the night will feature the return of the six sided ring for one night

will post full show below
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries

tna supershow

opening titles followed by a hype video

1. x-division gauntlet petey williams pinned Jay lethal after a canadian destroyer other partispants were
    homicide christopher daniels Jushin Liger Sunny Siaki Tony Luke Shark Boy Kazarian Micheal Shane (christopher daniels again as) Curry Man, Eric young, kyoshi, max buck, jeremy buck shiek abdul bashir Suicide Sonjay Dutt Austin starr hernandez cody deaner 38 min match

2. tna live events video

3. messages from celebs

break

4.Legends Match sting def ric flair & mic foley after making flair submit to the scorpian death lock 7 min match

5. backstage a video of hogan arriving at the impact but we don't see his face

6. mike teney thanks every tna fan and leads the crowed in a chant of tna tna tna
    then introduces the next match

7.matt morgan pins abyss after a carbon footprint in 15 min match

mikie james points out that theres no knockouts match tonight

break

8. tna x-division championship-Low Ki vs Jerry Lyn vs Amazing Red
    amazing red pins Jerry lyn after the code red on both low ki and lyn 16 min match

9.Hulk hogan is here the music hits and here come the hulkster but its actully eric young he tears down the building does all the poses and tries to rip the shirt off but can't and then here comes Jay lethal resuming his ric flair impression the two bicker and Lethal stamps on the coat then drops the elbow at this point So cal val comes out with a trolly that has meals on wheels on it hogan and flair vie for the trolly flair starts the chop away at hogan but hogan turns things round

10. Knockouts action- Tara & madison rayne vs Mickie James & Velvet Sky vs angelina love & winter

mikie James hits the chick kick to winter for the win at 11 min

break

11. AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe- Joe gets the pin after the muscle buster at 13 min

Dixie carter Thanks the tna fans

12. Tna Heavyweight championship- Kurt Angle vs Mr anderson

the match is billed as anderson chance to prove himself as a main event mainstay

mr anderson pins Kurt after a Mic check at 18 min to win the belt

break

various TNA Superstars talk about the Beer Money Inc / mcmg fued

13. Motor City Machine Guns vs Beer Money Inc

fans devoutly behind the guns

but beer money get the pin after the bwi on Sabin after 25 mins

notes
    it was the 6-sided rings return
    and the show was 3 hour long

Blog Entries
    Dude that is an awesome card!!! I would actually pay to see this on PPV. I don't like that celebs will be on the show, but at least theyr'e not really on the show, but are just praising TNA, and getting TNAs name out there, which is good for business. I also like the interviews and opinions about MCMG part, since it gives other TNA wrestlers the chance to shoot on MCMG, and their success, and Beer Moneys persuit to beating them, and getting the tag titles. The matches are gold, pure gold, and are still very possible. I don't know why the first match was given 38 minutes, since the main event should be alloted the longest time, but it does look to be a promising match. Overall rating: 9.3/10.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Dude that is an awesome card!!! I would actually pay to see this on PPV. I don't like that celebs will be on the show, but at least theyr'e not really on the show, but are just praising TNA, and getting TNAs name out there, which is good for business. I also like the interviews and opinions about MCMG part, since it gives other TNA wrestlers the chance to shoot on MCMG, and their success, and Beer Moneys persuit to beating them, and getting the tag titles. The matches are gold, pure gold, and are still very possible. I don't know why the first match was given 38 minutes, since the main event should be alloted the longest time, but it does look to be a promising match. Overall rating: 9.3/10.
    thanks man i gave the first match 38 mins because it was a gauntlet and i thought it would be rushed otherwise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    thanks man i gave the first match 38 mins because it was a gauntlet and i thought it would be rushed otherwise
    Ah good point.