Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    To me, it just seems like they end up inducting everyone who has had a lengthy, somewhat meaningful run with the wwe/f into the HOF.
    No Shit Sherlock. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    To me, it just seems like they end up inducting everyone who has had a lengthy, somewhat meaningful run with the wwe/f into the HOF.
    Isn't that the idea? To give recognition and thanks to those who gave years of their life to serve WWE?

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Sheamus (of course!)
    John Cena
    CM Punk
    Randy Orton
    Big Show
    Mark Henry
    Alberto Del Rio
    and basically any main eventers.
    that mean swagger will be going in then?

These are the guys that are certain to be inducted IMO - Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Cena, CM Punk, Kane, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Made me laugh, because watching the CM Punk dvd, and hearing all about how he never ever got pushed (yeah, that dvd kinda made me think he's just a whiny bitch), I just kept thinking about Kane.

Really talented giant of a man who has spent his entire career as a spin off of a more popular gimmick? Check!
    Years putting over anyone and everyone while getting nothing in return? Check!
    Loyal employee for years in a company that barely recognizes his existence unless Taker needs a vacation? Double Fucking Check!

compared to that, who else can really bitch about being underused?
    99% of the roster wants a push just as much as Punk did......

Orton, Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Cena, Taker, HHH, Lesnar, Heyman, and those are basically the only ones that I know will have a legit place in the HOF. Punk too, but I'd like to see a bit more out of him. Only been around since 06 while the guys I mentioned have had at least 10 years of WWE experience and memories. I'm sure I probably missed someone. Certainly Vince will get in.

I hate how they are inducting people that are so damn young now. Trish is still in her 30's! Can't they wait a few years? This class is far too stacked, many of these people could headline the event.