View Poll Results: Who should be inducted into the TNA HOF next?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Angle

3 9.38%
  • AJ Styles

3 9.38%
  • Jeff Jarrett

23 71.88%
  • Bobby Roode

0 0%
  • James Storm

0 0%
  • Beer Money

0 0%
  • Samoa Joe

0 0%
  • Abyss

1 3.13%
  • Team 3D

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tna hof

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I went other;
    Shark boy.

In all seriousness though, they've had some big name legends appear in the early years.
    Why not take advantage of that and induct Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior. Why not induct Bischoff, Hogan, Flair? Jeff and Jerry Jarrett are also a valid shout, as would be dixie.

There's also Jerry Lynn, Raven, Jake the Snake, D'LO, The Guerrero family (hector has been there a long time), Al Snow, Rhino, Nash, Hall, Jimmy Hart, Serj Salinas, Bullet Bob, Shane Douglas, Scott D'amore, James Mitchell, Jackie moore, Larry Zybysko, Harley Race, Steiner bros. Most of these were quite important to TNA at some point, most of them during it's early years and/or behind the scenes.

There's legends that weren't really that important to TNA's history: Curt Hennig, Dory and Terry Funk, bobby Heenan, LOD Hawk, Great Muta, Jushin Liger.

As well as names like Booker T, New Age Outlaws, Ron Killings, available when and if they ever leave WWE (or wwe is willing to let them join).
    I don't like the idea of current roster wrestlers being inducted.
    Christian Cage?

I went other;
    Shark boy.

In all seriousness though, they've had some big name legends appear in the early years.
    Why not take advantage of that and induct Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior. Why not induct Bischoff, Hogan, Flair? Jeff and Jerry Jarrett are also a valid shout, as would be dixie.
    There's also Jerry Lynn, Raven, Jake the Snake, D'LO, The Guerrero family (hector has been there a long time), Al Snow, Rhino, Nash, Hall, Jimmy Hart, Serj Salinas, Bullet Bob, Shane Douglas, Scott D'amore, James Mitchell, Jackie moore, Larry Zybysko, Harley Race, Steiner bros. Most of these were quite important to TNA at some point, most of them during it's early years and/or behind the scenes.

There's legends that weren't really that important to TNA's history: Curt Hennig, Dory and Terry Funk, bobby Heenan, LOD Hawk, Great Muta, Jushin Liger.

As well as names like Booker T, New Age Outlaws, Ron Killings, available when and if they ever leave WWE (or wwe is willing to let them join).
    I don't like the idea of current roster wrestlers being inducted.
    HA!!!!!!!!!!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Abdullah the butcher is in the WWE hall of fame, he didn't really do a whole lot.

If they are going to make it a hall of fame, why not have macho? He is still a part of their history.
    I'd say TNA needs to have a multi man induction though, i've named about 30 people that could/should be in their hall of fame, so that's 30 years just covering the past 10 years!
    Abby was inducted into the WWE HOF based off of his body of work; which I can see WWE laying claim to as they have the rights to the video library containing the majority of his work, minus the Puerto Rico and over seas stuff.

I wouldn't say I am opposed to TNA giving that nod of credit to specific individuals that were a part of the company in their early days, but I do have an issue with them doing so with certain people who only appeared once on their programming. If anything, I feel (personal view) that someone like Candido, Douglas, Booker, or even Nash would be more fitting since they were involved with TNA for more than just one PPV. You have a broad list of individuals who were key to TNA but Macho's one appearance at Turning Point 2004 didn't do as much to raise public awareness for TNA as did the runs of DDP, Raven, Christian, or even Angle with the company. I agree that they could give an honorary membership (Perhaps even name it the Macho Man Award) for each year as a token to some of those past stars who appeared a few times on TNA programming as a way to help the new up and coming promotion. Savage would be an excellent choice for this as he appeared on the first Main Stream PPV as opposed to the weekly PPV's they held.

Like I said, I am not opposed to the idea of them giving credit to those superstars who were involved with the company for a minor amount of time, but I'd rather them keep the TNA HOF as something for stars who were with the company for an extended period of time; Sting fits this bill as he has been with TNA on and off since June of 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The more I think of it, it should be Team 3D.... They have literally done it all in wrestling..... Tag titles all the world All Japan, New Japan, ECW, WWF/WWE, WCW(WWE), NWA, TNA.... 20 some times at that.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    Christian Cage?

Most Def...I would love to see christian Not only in a tna hall of fame in the future, but aslo back in the company soon. I loved christian when he was in TNA.....he needs to come back in all seriousness
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Blog Entries
    Guess we will find out who it will be tonight????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

pulling for Jarrett, but thinking it will be Hogan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    pulling for Jarrett, but thinking it will be Hogan
    If Hogan go in before Double J we should Riot!!!

Why did you list all active wrestlers? Like someone who isn't currently with TNA right now don't deserve an honor such as HOF? Sad, maybe you just started watching TNA when Hogan arrived. If that is so, I feel bad for you.

I just hope they keep it as the TNA hof and just put in people that spent time in TNA. In the ring or behind the scenes.