View Poll Results: Who should be inducted into the TNA HOF next?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Angle

3 9.38%
  • AJ Styles

3 9.38%
  • Jeff Jarrett

23 71.88%
  • Bobby Roode

0 0%
  • James Storm

0 0%
  • Beer Money

0 0%
  • Samoa Joe

0 0%
  • Abyss

1 3.13%
  • Team 3D

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tna hof

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    I sure did

Attachment 4420

I take it you're the guy who was nominated "Biggest Creeper" by the general populous of your high school

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I take it you're the guy who was nominated "Biggest Creeper" by the general populous of your high school

that gif will haunt me for the rest of my life.
    #TeamGeeky

Normal Member

Thats actually me Just ejactualted for the first time ever.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

No brainer with Jarrett IMO he founded the freakin company!!

I don't like the idea of them inducting someone who had a one off for the company (Macho) over someone who actually worked there for an extended period of time; Jeff Jarrett. IF they were to induct Macho in, it would come across to me as them just trying to say that they inducted a deserving star into their HOF before the WWE did.
    Abdullah the butcher is in the WWE hall of fame, he didn't really do a whole lot.

If they are going to make it a hall of fame, why not have macho? He is still a part of their history.
    I'd say TNA needs to have a multi man induction though, i've named about 30 people that could/should be in their hall of fame, so that's 30 years just covering the past 10 years!

Ten years is just too short though. Most of the people you can name going into their hall of fame are essentially going in for their name value. Sting I get, but it came across as more of a spite move. I don't think there's any coincidence that the whole world, for a brief second, thought Sting was going to the WWE. Suddenly, that same year, he goes into TNA's inaugural hall of fame. It was a shame tbh The thing is though, at least WWE hasn't forgot who founded their company.. even though it was technically Vince himself. Saying that though, it was his grandfather and father that got the ball rolling.
    Last edited by Lowki; 03-30-2013 at 08:48 AM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    This is a no-brainer. Jeff Jarrett, no doubt.
    I actually find it shocking that Sting went in ahead of him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Jerry before Jeff???

I went with Abyss or more specifically Chris Parks. He is one of only 5 people currently employed by TNA to appear on the first ever episode (the others being AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, James Storm and Chrisitan York). He has held the Heavyweight, Tag Team, Television and X Division championships as well as having the match of the year in 2005 (the brutal Barbed Wire Massacre against Sabu). This guy has had some of the most memorable feuds in company history as well as taking some brutal beatings for TNA. Easily the best big man in the business over the last ten years. Continuing to entice fans with his new Joseph Park character while we patiently wait and salivate over the impending return of the one and only Monster Abyss. Also a major creative force behind the scenes, if there is one man I could see AJ Styles and Jeff Jarrett giving there blessing to for the HOF it has to be Chris Parks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Jerry before Jeff???
    Jerry and Jeff and the whole Jarrett family, Jeff's wife, was very influential in creating TNA, Jeff's grand-mother even... Without them 3 TNA wouldn't exist..... ah the Carter family Bob and Janice and Dixie, without them 3 TNA wouldn't exist..
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 03-30-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

thought it was pretty obvious....the one who I wanted to be inducted first was the man who founded the company. Trust me, I dislike Jarrett as much as the next guy. Probably more, but he certainly deserves to be in there.