Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brooke Hogan heel turn?

I just have this feeling Brooke is part of Aces and Eights and will cost Daddy his match at BFG. Similar to when Stephanie did it to Vince at Armegeddon years back.

Brooke is a waste of space- but yeah- it would be a move that made her actually relevent other than just being the daughter of Hulf and the fake wife of Bully, and the figurehead of the Knockouts Division

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Brooke is a waste of space- but yeah- it would be a move that made her actually relevent other than just being the daughter of Hulf and the fake wife of Bully, and the figurehead of the Knockouts Division
    The only question is, what purpose would it serve? Aces & Eights are arguably already on top, have the World Heavyweight Title. If she was going to turn wouldnt it have happened by now, if she does what will it gain? Unless the stakes are for complete control of TNA i cant see it happening. Dixie would also have to be involved in some form too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    The only question is, what purpose would it serve? Aces & Eights are arguably already on top, have the World Heavyweight Title. If she was going to turn wouldnt it have happened by now, if she does what will it gain? Unless the stakes are for complete control of TNA i cant see it happening. Dixie would also have to be involved in some form too.
    That is were i see the storyline going i have seen massive similarities between ROH and TNA lately with SCUM and A&8s and i think A&8s will try to take the company over.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    I just have this feeling Brooke is part of Aces and Eights and will cost Daddy his match at BFG. Similar to when Stephanie did it to Vince at Armegeddon years back.
    Cost Daddy his match at BFG? So you're convinced Hogan will be wrestling Bully?

Unfortunately yes. Trust me I don't want it to happen but it will and it's gonna be like a ba accident u can't look away from. It will be some no holds bared bloody match in the crowd to kill time and distract from the fact hogan can barley move but its
    gonna happen. They are already doing it with sting this Sunday. I still shiver at the thought of the death lock he put on Morgan. It was comical to say the least and he splashes are insulting to the fans. I mean we know it's scripted but we still want it to be believable and look like it hurts.

If Bully faces Hulk at BFG who's going to be the world champion and face the winner of the BFG series?

Oh good point. Forgot about that but they will wrestle at ssome point and it's gonna be pitiful!

If she was gonna turn heel it should of been when Bully faced Jeff in the Full Metal Mayhem match in Corpus Christy.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If she was gonna turn heel it should of been when Bully faced Jeff in the Full Metal Mayhem match in Corpus Christy.
    Agreed. That moment would have really made more sense than anytime after.