Page 52 of 541 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    See i liked the remake as i like seeing how different directors take different things. Though the original is the best Stalker killer film of all time this one does well to try to become its own film. And hell it was better then alot of the sequels.

Pathfinder(zzzzzzzzzzzzz) and Friday the 13th remake OUCH the originals were shit enough as it was.

Yeah i remember now about the Thing sorry when i read up about it i was working nights so i was in Zombie mode. Its about the Norweigns and what happened to them. Its meant to end with them chasing after the dog no?

Seen all those lol well i havent seen Let Me In because i watched Let the Right One in the day it was released over here as it looked amazing and was. And isnt the remake meant to be a shot for shot remake???

Creep is excellent its about a girl (The german chick from Run Lola Run and Bourne Idenity) who is accidently locked in the London Underground and theres a creature there who is creepy to hell. And did you hear about the infamous cinema showing of Hills have Eyes 2?

The problem with me is ive seen alot of horror films because i just get addicted to a genre and when i was at Uni Horror was that genre. So a lot ive seen and never will again which is the problem with most horrors.

Apart from The Thing, R-Point, Hellrasier 1 and 2, Halloween 1(John Carpenter) and The Shining alot of the horror films i watch i wont watch again.

Im currently into my J/K/T horror films at the minute in time think i own all of the Tartan Asia Extreme horror films and 70% of them are excellent.

One other thing i wanted to ask you is have you seen or heard of Female Prisoner Scorpion? I hear its meant to be what Kill Bill was based on (Hate 2nd one but Love the first). Its just i have a wall of 500+ dvds and i wanna know if that one is really worth watching straight away.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Orphan. Saw the twist coming off a mile away. Spoilt the film for me really.

Sucker Punch. WTF was this suppoesed to be, really? Pretty crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Orphan. Saw the twist coming off a mile away. Spoilt the film for me really.

Sucker Punch. WTF was this suppoesed to be, really? Pretty crap.
    I thought she wasnt who she said she was but i wasnt expecting it to be exactly what it was.

And Sucker Punch was just a pile of wank to be honest the action sequences were ok but made no fucking sense and the plot was just terrible shame really because after i loved The Watchmen i was hoping for something nearly as good but damn did that film suck ass. Maybe if they would of changed the rating we could of atleast seen blood and nudity like the Watchmen but as a 12a this film dosent work

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    See i liked the remake as i like seeing how different directors take different things. Though the original is the best Stalker killer film of all time this one does well to try to become its own film. And hell it was better then alot of the sequels.
    I'm all for directors taking new approaches when remaking a film. I mean, otherwise, what's even the point? Making the same exact film again is an exercise in pointlessness (the Nightmare on Elm St. remake is a perfect example). But different for the sake of different doesn't instantly translate to good or even worthwhile. I mean, trying to explain and add a face to unexplainable, faceless evil completely robs Michael Myers of what made him so effective in the first place. The film was chock full o' terrible ideas, but that right there just might have been the most egregious (though also turning him into a hulking piece of white trash who spends his free time making paper mache masks definitely runs a close second).

Seen all those lol well i havent seen Let Me In because i watched Let the Right One in the day it was released over here as it looked amazing and was. And isnt the remake meant to be a shot for shot remake???
    No, it's not shot for shot. The films are quite similar, but there are some very key differences. In addition to some structural changes, there are scenes that have been completely excised and/or revamped (excuse the unintentional pun).

Creep is excellent its about a girl (The german chick from Run Lola Run and Bourne Idenity) who is accidently locked in the London Underground and theres a creature there who is creepy to hell. And did you hear about the infamous cinema showing of Hills have Eyes 2?
    Nah, what happened?

One other thing i wanted to ask you is have you seen or heard of Female Prisoner Scorpion? I hear its meant to be what Kill Bill was based on (Hate 2nd one but Love the first). Its just i have a wall of 500+ dvds and i wanna know if that one is really worth watching straight away.
    Haven't seen it, but I'll definitely look into it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I thought she wasnt who she said she was but i wasnt expecting it to be exactly what it was.

And Sucker Punch was just a pile of wank to be honest the action sequences were ok but made no fucking sense and the plot was just terrible shame really because after i loved The Watchmen i was hoping for something nearly as good but damn did that film suck ass. Maybe if they would of changed the rating we could of atleast seen blood and nudity like the Watchmen but as a 12a this film dosent work
    This video is a good way to explain the movie.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Nah, what happened?

Well you know the violent birth scene at the begining of the Hills Have Eyes 2? Well there was a cinema were all these kids went to see a film called 'The Happy Little Elf' and what happened was the cinema projecter guy muddled up the reels and what they got was the first 15 minutes of The Hills have Eyes 2. I think there was some major sueing and nightmares after that.

Quote Originally Posted by eve's arse no.1 View Post
    well you know the violent birth scene at the begining of the hills have eyes 2? Well there was a cinema were all these kids went to see a film called 'the happy little elf' and what happened was the cinema projecter guy muddled up the reels and what they got was the first 15 minutes of the hills have eyes 2. I think there was some major sueing and nightmares after that.
    lololololololololol

Just watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time heres the trailer:-

An excellent anime film about a girl who discovers she can leap through time. Its very funny in places and i found the film to be very interesting, i dont wanna give out any spoilers so just watch the trailer and if you enjoy anime films then this is one to watch.

9/10

Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009) - 7/10 (Gets an extra point for its gorgeous animation style.)
    Il conformista (1970) - 9.5/10

Crank (2006) - / 10